Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hanna P
Helsinki, Finland

Nice big bungalow

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 9, 2012
We stayed there for two nights. Bungalow was big and sanitaryroom quite european. Shower was saparated from toilet with wall. I understand very well, why use a bin instead thowing paper in to toilet. It is an island. There is kingsizebed with great mosquitonet, wallfan to cool and a nice porch to spend time. I thought these negative comments of stuff were more because of personchemistry, but beeing there, showed it wrong. This thaiwoman behind the desk smiled just once and that was when I checked out... While checking in, she just gave the key, told few simple rules to follow, that was it. Wi-fi was working excellently first night, next morning and evening not anymore. I asked some italian fellow if there was some problem with the connection, but he couldn't speak english at all. Later, I think it was the manager himself, I asked again and he had changed the password, because of connection was too loaded. New 4 Mb fast internet connection, is said at their own pages. I got new password only to realize that he changed it again maybe 15 to 20 minutes later. Propably we loaded it with our skypings. Wifi was THE thing why we chose this place to stay. We had bad luck, because this cargo was there and the smell was disgusting every now and then. Overall I must say it is great place to stay, maybe little overpriced.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Hotels.com
    $140
0.1 miles from Green View Beach Resort
View more hotels in Ko Lipe
All reviews mosquito net early night walking street nice sea breeze koh lipe is a beautiful island perfect location no hot water sea urchins island life few meters clown fish big bathroom nearby islands bamboo toilet bungalow beach
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place is just perfect, from the nice spotted clean bungalow, to the location, just a few meters from the beach of Pattaya in Koh Lipe. You are welcome by the nice owner, Angelo, who gives you all the advices you need around the island (where to eat, where to get money at low commission...). The bungalows are made of bamboo, they are big and comfortable and there is a nice terrace also to chill out. A plus, the bedlinen provided (finally a double sheet was provided, a rarity in Thailand or Malaysia) and the lovely toilet, well designed and clean, with marble sink and flush toilet! The price was fair for Koh Lipe, which is more expensive than other Thai's islands. The free wifi was working very well, after all you are in a remote island, and nobody is expecting high-speed internet as you are in London or New York! I really do not understand comments on bad internet, you are in Koh Lipe to chill out and relax after all!
I will definetely will come back!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank wonderella73
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Overall service and product was good for the price I pay. The location is very accessible to the market, bars & restaurants. The only thing I would recommend is to add more lights in some of their bungalows for safety and security reasons. In general the island is not equipped with good internet and mobile services for travelers with 3G phones. People from Koh Lipe are warm and friendly but needs more English speaking people/ workers to cater to different types of market.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank joseph_tan_wong
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed here for 4/5 nights. The bungalow was clean but quite basic - which was fine, the flushing toilet was a luxury after some of the other places I'd stayed at. The manager was very helpful when I checked in, recommending places to go to and restaurants to eat at and which ones to avoid. There was a big cargo ship on the beach for the last day or two which wasn't ideal but understandable because its a small island so everything has to be imported/rubbish taken away etc. I'd definitely stay here again. Pattaya Beach was beautiful - plenty of restaurants and bars to go to. Not five star luxury but charming.

Date of stay: March 2012
2  Thank GemmaLa84
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We spent a week on Green View Resort,all ok:no rats,no hot,friendly staff,charmy bungalows,good bathroom clean and spacious.
Garden very impressive,clean and well keeped,beach clean with shady spot and private chair.
Location is the best on Lipe,derectly on the beach with soft white sand and torquise water.
For us was a perfect relaxing holiday,thanks to the manager Angelo for the usefull informations
and tips for good restaurant and to reach the most beautifull beach in the nearby islands.
We will be back next year.

Room tip: Beach front are in top location..just 15 meter from the sea.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank raijn k
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Perfect resort to stay in Pattaya bech,derectly in front of the sea,with private beach and many trees...for me the best spot on Pattaya beach.
Bungalows are big,charmy and romantic;Bamboo structure allow air circulation...hot!..no!,my girlfriend even asked a blanket!Bungalows are new, with good matress and clean.Bathrooms is so nice stile,with separate shower space and very clean.
The beach area with sunbed and shadow let us enjoy the sea pristine water all day times.
We choose Green View resort after reading many post,but I can say that when we arrive
the location is even more beautyfull than in the pictures.
We spent great days relaxing on our veranda surrounded by great tropical garden with many flower....we enjoed a lot this romantic resort.
Thanks to the staff for their help and usefull information about Lipe and sorrounding islands.
Dont miss daily tour to 5 island....many fish and corals,lonely beaches and relax.
We will come back next year...see soon Koh Lipe and Green View Resort.

Room tip: Beach Front rooms are in the best location. Dont miss 5 island tour.
Date of stay: March 2012