Enjoyed two nights at the sita. We had originally planned for one but didn't realise it was low season and therefore our trip to phi phi had to be cancelled. We didn't mind though because the beach and sea here is idyllic!! I've never seen a beach do beautiful.
The second night we were upgraded to a room with private pool, which was very luxurious!
All the staff are friendly, and it's excellent that they pick you up and drop you off from the boat.
The pool is very nice. Breakfast is okay, would have liked more fruit selection.
Te one thing I didn't like, and it's not the hotel, it's the island in general, is the fact that there are a lot of stray dogs around.
Maybe next time we come it would be nice to see a gym! Thank you for a lovely break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sita Beach Resort have 61 rooms with a stylish and classical Thai design style resort. All rooms are equipped with excellent facilities. Include tropical garden bathrooms. There are 7 types of villas and all rooms include self-controlled air condition, hot/cold water, LCD TV, cable news, movies channels, safety box, minibar, hair dryer and electric kettle with complimentary coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sita Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sita Beach Hotel Koh Lipe
- Sita Beach Resort And Spa