Loved. Loved the food. This was the best we had on the island. First night eating was the best. Fresh seafood. Had crab and grilled squid. Kaeng Kew Wan (green curry) was delicious! Fried rice was yummy. Service was super friendly. Not weird or uncomfortable. Mango dessert!
Didn't stay at the spa but the dinner was so nice. Quiet and romantic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sita Beach Resort have 61 rooms with a stylish and classical Thai design style resort. All rooms are equipped with excellent facilities. Include tropical garden bathrooms. There are 7 types of villas and all rooms include self-controlled air condition, hot/cold water, LCD TV, cable news, movies channels, safety box, minibar, hair dryer and electric kettle with complimentary coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sita Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sita Beach Resort And Spa
- Sita Beach Hotel Koh Lipe