All reviews tea and cake small pool excellent breakfast turkish breakfast short walk fantastic stay bars and restaurants centre boutique stylish design
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

A real gem in a great location beside stunning Alacati. Really nice pool and breakfast is nice and authentic. Rooms very individual, staff very courteous and attentive but not in the way.

A nice touch is the 5pm coffee and pastry served in the terrace or by the pool. You really feel welcome here and they are very helpful for arranging activities etc. great little hotel in beautiful style.

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Ed1trinity
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed at Chigdem for a week ,and it was a great experience for our family,although there many boutique hotels in Alachati,this one is owned by a nice family that you fill at home.especially the owner was very helpful for us to
Rent a car to Fethiye.We love to come back next year.

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was.really unexpected and pretty surprise to meet this hotel. Except for being slightly expensive (which, in my opinion deserved tothe last penny) I could not find anything to criticize. Do spend one full night at the terrace that I guess is unique in whole Alacati town. May be owners can also prepare for you a dinner at the terrace if you request and for sure it will be very romantic and relaxing. All the port and town is under your eyes. Hotel has a very pretty and well maintained swimming pool, decoration is nice and all I can say is that I recommend it strongly if you have suitable budget.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We found ourselves in a high rise hotel that we were unhappy with. I read the reviews for the Chigdem and thought I would give it a try. Everything I read was true. They picked us up from our hotel, the gave us a guided tour of Alacati, they drove us to the beach, served us tea when we returned and prepared a dinner of grilled fish and traditional Turkish food just for us. The hotel was thoughtfully and tastefully decorated by their daughter in law. It was fun to talk to the whole family, they were all so gracious. We spent time on the roof looking at the stars that was comfortably fitted with cushions. Very high quality.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Really enjoyed our holiday ! The rooms, the design and all the other details are elegant. Their superior suit is really wonderful. Also they are so friendly. I think we will visit this wonderful place again with my friends as soon as possible.

Strongly recommend...