Alacati Sailors Hotel
$76
Hotels.com
$89
$100
Alacati Marina Palace(Alacati)(Great Value!)
$79
Antmare(Alacati)
$70
$68
Lale Lodge Hotel(Alacati)(Great Value!)
$58
Chigdem Hotel(Alacati)
$87
$69
Priceline
Peri Art Hotel(Alacati)(Great Value!)
$46
$44
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Spent an off-season extended weekend in the hotel last week. A heavens secluded from the madding crowds of Alaçatı, yet at the city center Sailors and Sailors Bahce (Garden) are both an experience to remember. Gulay Tokgoz is an impeccable host and their breakfast is a feast.

Room Tip: Call in advance and book a room at the garden.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank StratosMoraitis
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We stayed at the Sailor's Hotel for one night in the low season of January. Despite it being low season, I still found Alacati a beautiful place to visit.
Sailors hotel is located on the main street of this little sleepy town attached to a cafe owned by the same people. We arrived in the morning and although the rooms were not ready yet, Guluy was very helpful and helped us store our luggage before we set off to explore the town.
By the time we came back, our bags had been moved into our room already and we were told to help ourselves to the fridge with endless bottled water for our use. Our room had an attached little balcony area which I wished we could have enjoyed more. When the afternoon sun hits in there, it is such a relaxing area to sit with privacy. (i noticed on my trip that there was a lack of sitting space for the two of us in hotel rooms, but this was not an issue here).
The room although simple, was clean and had everything that was required.
Breakfast was great! fresh breads and homemade spreads. It was very sweet of Gulay, who on learning of our travels after our departure, packed a bag of treats for our trip. The cookes were delicious and small gestures like this just adds to the experience of staying here. Thankyou!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JustJeans
Reviewed December 6, 2011

This past summer I was lucky enough to spend time traveling throughout turkey for 3 weeks. During my time there, and staying at over 10 hotels/ bed & breakfast's, this was without a doubt one of the highlights of my trip. The staff was so friendly, once while I was out with some traveling companions enjoying a glass of scotch and a cigar- they came out with nuts and an ash tray, asking if there was anything else they could get for us (at 1:00am!). They truly treat you like a guest here and would highly recommend it to anybody looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2011

First of all, there are 2 branches to this hotel, one on the main street and one on a side street 5 minutes away. A friend and I stayed in the side street one, a quaint 2-story boutique hotel.. It's only a short walk to the lively restaurant, bar and shopping street yet it's very quiet, being in a residential area. The rooms are clean and cozy and very well maintained. There are lots of tables in the garden and you can read, sip tea, or surf the net (for free) and stay for hours. It's just a beautiful place and the only sounds to be heard are the chirping cicadas or whatever in the trees.
The staff are attentive and friendly. Only 1-2 speak English and they are not always on duty, but even the non-English speaking ones know some words and make a great effort to understand, so it's no problem. Hang out in the garden and they come by regularly to offer tea and home-made cookies. The owner speaks Turkish and German and I happen to speak basic German so I got lots of info and tips from her, plus practiced my language skills. I used a Turkish travel agent who spoke English so if there was any question I just phoned her and she communicated whatever I needed to the hotel staff. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Room 5 has French doors overlooking the garden courtyard and a nice view of the town rooftops in the background.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This is a perfect boutique hotel that will make you want to move in there forever. Rooms were clean and charming. Staff were polite and helpful. Gulay is the manager and she was extremely nice and helpful. Breakfast wad lovely with local and home made spreads. And of course the afternoon complimentary tea and home made cookies. if you are planning to visit Alacati, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011