“Family Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went for a family meal one Sunday evening. Great service, great with the kids. Reasonable food and price.

1  Thank David R

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My boyfriend always went to this restaurant from teen years to now late 40s. When I started going out with him, and he knowing my love for Indian food, he took me here. Staff are so friendly, service is excellent, and food is the best I have ever eaten in any Indian restaurant.

We now live abroad and on our visits home this is one of the places that is on the top of our list to visit. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their food, in fact love everything about the place. Can't wait till we are home again in December, will be having a few nights here. Keep up whatever it is you are doing. :-)

1  Thank Hagrid99
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Visited on a week night, something that we tend to do on the spur of the moment after a bad day at work!

It's often quiet in here but the service and food are consistently excellent. Excellent house specials and the owner and staff will do whatever they can to adjust their menu (and the 'heat' of the curries) to suit your taste.

We've eaten their with the kids on several occasions and the staff take extra special care to make sure that they are kept happy and well fed, catering for even the fussiest customers!

Very reasonable prices so definitely worth a visit. good for takeaways too

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Come here for years now, and its your typical town Indian. Love the guys there, always so friendly, remember my name and always find a table for me as busy over weekends. Its reasonably priced & they're Mint Sauce is by far the best one I've tasted. Recommend this place but different peoples taste differ when it comes to curry.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have been using this restaurant on a fairly regular basis for 7 years, but unfortunately the last 3 meals we have had there have not been up to standard - and we are not fussy people- Sadly we don't think we will be using this restaurant again.
Our latest meal consisted of soggy/stale poppadoms, bland curry, clumpy rice and stodgy naan. Such a shame as the food used to be delicious.

1  Thank Christina A