“Good local Chinese”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Blaine, Washington
“Good local Chinese”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The family came from Hong Kong, and have settled in the village. very friendly and obliging.

I wish there was another category, as the food was better than average, but not in the "very good"
category.

I would say it's a good local place when you don't want to cook. My husband enjoyed the hot and sour soup, as well as the shredded duck with pancakes.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Torquay102010

Hassocks, United Kingdom
“LOVE it”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We all LOVE Tim Fai, the food is always cooked fresh and the staff are always so cheerful. We haven't had a sit down meal only takeaway, but cannot recommend here enough. I love the way they do a double up portion but not at a double up price, unlike some places. Its great to be able to view the menu on their website too, only grumble is I wished they delivered.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sally-Ann G
London, United Kingdom
“Great Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were camping at the nearby Blackberry Wood Campsite and realized that we had accidently left our cooking equipment at home. Our fortunes were reversed when we stumbled upon Tim Fai Chinese Restaurant.
Upon arrival we were greeted in a warm and friendly manner by two smartly dressed staff. It was quite plain to see that these people cared about their business. The food arrived promptly and tasted delicious. It was obvious that good quality ingredients had been used.

Next I go camping I may very well purposely leave the cooking equipment behind.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty dinner and lovely people”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Enjoyed a great take-away meal from the Tim Fai restaurant. The portions were plentiful and full of flavour, and I found myself finishing the meal until the very last grain of rice. The staff were extremely friendly and nice too!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Saara K
West Sussex
“It is like heaven”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I take both of my kids here every week they absouletley love the chinese here. The service is quick and the staff remeber our names,our usaul order, and they ask us how we been doing. It is just perfect and they all have smiles and so do we. .