“I Just don't know what to think!!”
Review of The Mayflower

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Mayflower
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Well... I attended my grandfathers 70th birthday party this evening and a few members of the party are regular diners with the Mayflower but I dont see the appeal myself!"

There was very little food for the amount we paid and honestly the service was just awful in my opinion.

One waitress was lovely and attentive however her (assuming here) supervisor was bossy, rude and made the girl look inadequate in her job even though she did a really good job. One of the other waitress/manager/supervisors was literally tapping you on the shoulder in the middle of your conversation or whilst you were eating trying to hurry us along. I found it quite rude myself.

The food was very good in flavour, but we had to order extra for the party so that we felt remotely full. I was half tempted to go next door to the other chinese takeaway just to get some food!

Well done to the one waitress in particular but all in all... Not a fantastic experience and I know many other chinese restaurants that i would be happier returning to.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Excellent food, fantastic service, best Chinese in Irthlingborough resturant the owner Margaret very welcoming

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Very nice but prices a bit expensive for the food but appart from that a lovely place and nice people and lovely service

Reviewed June 11, 2012

started well, with first course coming out quickly, waited over 45 minutes for main course which was passable, would not go back

1  Thank laritchie9
Reviewed June 8, 2012

very nice but quite a long wait for the food which wasnt very pleasent

1  Thank MARYSE1952