“Not ready ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We treated our boys for passing their taekwondo grading but we weren’t treated.
Pizzas were ordered on line at 4:05 pm to be collected at 5:30, so there was nearly one and half hours to get this right.
There were three pizzas, two large and one small. Having checked on line the pizzas were meant to be in the oven and were cooking. I drove round and explained that we had ordered and were picking up.
I watched for a few minutes as the boxes of cooked pizza were searched but our pizza was found. Having been asked to take a seat I then had to wait another 20 minutes for the pizzas to be made and cooked.
Finally when they were ready I was handed them with just, sorry about that.
We then had words where the store refused to refund me any money and would only give a credit.
I will have to use them again to use the credit and who knows how long that will take.
Beware, I don’t believe this is an isolated case having now spoken to an ex employee it happens all the time.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Pizza was either very old or over cooked, didnt split from other slices and delivery driver didnt have sufficient change loading me up with pennies.

Pizza should never of left the building, v.poor!

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We often get drivers turning up at our door as they can't find houses in our hamlet. But when we order the driver can't find our house. Got a call from lost driver who it turns out was next door - 20 minutes later he still not here. Called the shop and they no help at all. If you want a pizza quicker to go to Waitrose and buy one and cook it yourself!

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

This store/fast food 'joint' seems to struggle with putting the right toppings on pizzas, I have had issues with this in the past but ignored it. This time i decided to call them up, I ordered tandoori hot, the first time it came without jalepinos (a set ingredient), so I called to complain as I love them on this pizza, they were good and gave me money off for the next order. The second time, we order the same thing but instead of jalepinos got green chillies (just not the same) and no mushrooms (a set ingredient) and we got additional chopped tomatoes which isn't a set ingredient and she read the changes back to me and we didn't ask for tomatoes!!
I just feel, its very disappointing when, for me having a dominoes is a real trest, I don't do it very often and then am disappointed when ai do. I think it has happened to much for me to want to go back so I expect I'll be going elsewhere for pizzas now.

I know it's only minor and not really a big deal but when it happens all the time it's just not professional.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

Stayed over at the Marriott nearby, it was Friday night and we decided we would love to have a takeaway pizza. We expected them to be busy and they were. However they delivered bang on 30 minutes (we did let them know we had starving children climbing the walls). The pizza was great, the best Domino's I have had and the chicken bites were delish. Next time we stay in Northants we will definitely be ordering from here again.