“Too many mistakes and too often..”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

This store/fast food 'joint' seems to struggle with putting the right toppings on pizzas, I have had issues with this in the past but ignored it. This time i decided to call them up, I ordered tandoori hot, the first time it came without jalepinos (a set ingredient), so I called to complain as I love them on this pizza, they were good and gave me money off for the next order. The second time, we order the same thing but instead of jalepinos got green chillies (just not the same) and no mushrooms (a set ingredient) and we got additional chopped tomatoes which isn't a set ingredient and she read the changes back to me and we didn't ask for tomatoes!!
I just feel, its very disappointing when, for me having a dominoes is a real trest, I don't do it very often and then am disappointed when ai do. I think it has happened to much for me to want to go back so I expect I'll be going elsewhere for pizzas now.

I know it's only minor and not really a big deal but when it happens all the time it's just not professional.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

Stayed over at the Marriott nearby, it was Friday night and we decided we would love to have a takeaway pizza. We expected them to be busy and they were. However they delivered bang on 30 minutes (we did let them know we had starving children climbing the walls). The pizza was great, the best Domino's I have had and the chicken bites were delish. Next time we stay in Northants we will definitely be ordering from here again.