“faultless”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Have lost count of how many times I have eaten here and every time the food and service has been faultless. The manageress tonight was most obliging helping with our 2 toddlers fetching drinks and serving with such professionalism. The guy on the bar was also obliging fetching drinks to the table. The food was excellent especially my haggis special. Well done to all the staff and chefs. First class as usual !

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just back from another excellent mal at The Hospital Inn. A very welcoming place, the staff are friendly, and the good consistently excellent. Today it was the Speak and Kidney pudding, good hearty filling food, don't feel as if I can move much now. I've been here a few times now, and can certainly recommend this home made steak and ale pie, another favourite.

I particularly like the way they double check your order, just to be certain that no mistakes have been made.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We found the Hospital Inn about five years ago. Before that, we used to go out every Saturday evening looking for different bar/restaurants just to see which was the best quality/price. A friend recommended the Hospital Inn and, although we live only 4 miles from its location...we'd never heard of it. We were very pleased with the outcome. A large, well prepared meal, very attentive and pleasant staff. A good bar and separate TV/pool room. Quiet background music and if you like your meals earlier like us...no need to book in advance. An average priced meal for two and two drinks each, came to just over £23.00 (now its about £28.00).
We just don't bother going anywhere else now.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband, my sister-in-law, brother -in-law and I went for a meal recently to celebrate my birthday. The food was absolutely delicious. Brother-in-law said "best meal I've had in a long time". Would certainly recommend this restaurant. Not the cheapest of places, but worth paying a little more for the excellent quality and portion sizes.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

To All the staff and chefs thanks for a fabulous meal with good friends and family.
Second year on the trot and not a let down.
See you all tomorrow.