“Don't judge a book by its cover” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of K2 Indian Restaurant

K2 Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Polegate
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Ok if you have even seen this place you will think what a mess on the outside. And to be honest the interior needs to be redone. Apart from that I only use this place as a take away and the food has always been nice and very cheap

1 Thank mattsbeamer

East sussex
“Don't be put off by the decor or surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped off here one evening just by chance and we were pleasantly surprised.
It's set back in a lay by on the a22
The food tasted freshly cooked and was served by friendly attentive staff.
The building could do with tidying up some of the paint work is tatty and they have pictures hung in strange places but if you can get over this I sure you will have a very nice and well priced meal.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Nawtymonkey
Polegate, United Kingdom
“great tasting food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Excellent restaurant - fantastic food and atmosphere, staff are friendly and welcoming. I went there on sunday on the banqueting night with my friends and family. we were all very happy with food we ordered, i was especially happy with the lamb madras was superb! Would definitely return without any doubt. Thank you very much for a delightful night.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank markessex74
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Wouldn't go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

My partner and i visited this restaurant on a Sunday evening to try their set price banquet menu. After choosing our food (a starter, main, side and rice or nann for 9.99) we had to wait an hour for our starter!. The starter was nice but a long time to wait. The main then took another half an hour to come which is a fair amount of time as it was busy but the chicken in my Korma was very pink. My partner had a chicken tikka masala which was cooked so although the waiter tried to convince me it was cooked I could compare the colour and didn't chance it. I was offered another dish but declined as it had put me off. Our other dishes were very nice. When the bill came they had taken off the price of my main which was good for them to do but due to the wait and overall experience we won't be going there again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank emilie d
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
“Delhi belly”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Had used this restaurant countless times in the past and had never had any issue, food had always been of high quality but one day I decided on a takeaway for my husband and I, we were both in the bathroom for the next 2 days. Needless to say, we've not gone anywhere near the place since then.

Visited October 2011