“great tasting food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Polegate, United Kingdom
“great tasting food”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Excellent restaurant - fantastic food and atmosphere, staff are friendly and welcoming. I went there on sunday on the banqueting night with my friends and family. we were all very happy with food we ordered, i was especially happy with the lamb madras was superb! Would definitely return without any doubt. Thank you very much for a delightful night.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank markessex74

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Wouldn't go back”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

My partner and i visited this restaurant on a Sunday evening to try their set price banquet menu. After choosing our food (a starter, main, side and rice or nann for 9.99) we had to wait an hour for our starter!. The starter was nice but a long time to wait. The main then took another half an hour to come which is a fair amount of time as it was busy but the chicken in my Korma was very pink. My partner had a chicken tikka masala which was cooked so although the waiter tried to convince me it was cooked I could compare the colour and didn't chance it. I was offered another dish but declined as it had put me off. Our other dishes were very nice. When the bill came they had taken off the price of my main which was good for them to do but due to the wait and overall experience we won't be going there again.

1 Thank emilie d
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
“Delhi belly”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Had used this restaurant countless times in the past and had never had any issue, food had always been of high quality but one day I decided on a takeaway for my husband and I, we were both in the bathroom for the next 2 days. Needless to say, we've not gone anywhere near the place since then.

Visited October 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food !”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had a super meal here recently. Not the most attractive building from the outside,but once inside a treat was in store.My husband and i enjoyed poppadoms to start with lovely fresh onion salad.For mains we had a Shaslick each,one lamb one chicken.They were truly delicious !We had onion Bhajis too which were large,crispy and very tasty.We didn't have rice or Naan,but we will definitely return to sample more of what K2 has to offer.The manager and his staff were polite and very pleasant too,so all in all we were very happy with our K2 experience. The restaurant was busy when we were there,and they deserve to be.......go try it,you won't be disappointed !!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank lindalindabevan
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Best Indian restaurant in area”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Have been using this restaurant for a number years. A little out of town with a good mix of clientele including families. The food is excellent quality and value. Service is also very good. Can honestly say that we have never been disappointed & have recommended to friends who also now sing it's praises. The Manager in particular is very helpful & cheerful, going out of his way to recommend dishes for those with particular dietary requirements. Nothing seems to be too much trouble.

• Visited August 2012