We booked the restaurant for a 60th birthday party for 14 people - brilliant! Lovely welcoming log fire, great service, food and drinks and an altogether lovely atmosphere/setting - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quintessentially English Grade II castle complete with 11 bedroom suites is just 6 miles from the historic City of Bath. Completed in 1806, Bath Lodge Castle is a wonderful rural retreat for a wide range of purposes. Refurbished at the end of 2010 to a stunning standard, the Castle is packed full of charm and character, and friends, families and colleagues alike will be astounded by its comfort. The four acres of grounds including the Pavilion, contain a hot tub, sauna and bucket shower, as well as outdoor bar and river surround this stunning property and together provide a perfect base from which to explore and enjoy South West England. Call 0,1225-7==-23043 for bookings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Bath Lodge Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bath Lodge Castle Hotel Norton St Philip
- Bath Lodge Castle Norton St Philip