“Fabulous welcome and enjoyable stay.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SeanLeste...
Lytham, St. Anne's
“Fabulous welcome and enjoyable stay.”
Reviewed December 17, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I was greeted by a very friendly host Nick, who showed me around my very impressive pod. It has heating, a full en suite bathroom and kitchen facility. Although it was a freezing December night, the pod was so warm, it far surpassed some of the best hotels I've stayed in. I would definitely recommend the hosts and the accommodation. It's obvious by the attention to detail they pay to all the little touches of quality that they want their guests to have a great experience, and I did. Great value for a great stay. Cheers Nick!

Your age range 35-49
Suzanne A
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Accommodation. Would highly recommend ..”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The owners went over and above to make our stay extra special. From arriving and been shown around the pod to the help and advice. The pods are well equipped, kept very clean and had some lovely touches. You literally need only your toothbrush and of course clothes.
I would highly recommend staying here and look forward to booking again and even bringing my family.

c0lin1952
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Wonderful pet friendly Pod”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Set in beautiful countryside, these immaculate pods are a great location to explore the area. Hosts Nick and Lucy are always around to advise on where to eat and drink.

Tom H
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely long weekend away!”
Reviewed October 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Would recommend this to anybody, booked a long weekend with a day trip to York Races! Couldn’t fault the pod, even supplied us with logs for the fire! Lovely and helpful owners. Thanks for having us!

David W
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Quiet, peaceful, perfect”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of staying in one of the pods for a weekend. Enough space to simply chill out and turn off from the world, close enough to attractions so that you can still go and see and do things.

Nick & Lucy are fantastic hosts who made me welcome from the minute I got there. The pods are new, clean and very well equipped with little touches such as a coffee machine and shower gel that make staying there easy. Fire pits, a rocking chair and table outside make for a peaceful evening watching the bats.

Will I go and stay again? Absolutely I will.

Your age range 35-49
meghwilli...
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Everything and more!”
Reviewed August 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I had been looking at staying away in a pod for a while however was put off by many locations communal facilities.. I just happened to come across Bracken Burrows and what a find it was! It was everything I was looking for and more. The ensuite bathroom and kitchen that comes fitted with the pod is great, especially for people seeking more luxury in spotless accommodation. The BBQ and fire pit facilities are also great, especially when chilling out on a night. Also it's in a good location for people who enjoy walking and cycling. A first class stay and we have already booked to go back thanks to the outstanding hosts Nick and Lucy! 100% recommend

Management Response
Aug 26, 2017
Hi Megan - just realised we haven't replied to your wonderful review. We are both so pleased you guys enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Katie M
“The perfect weekend.”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had an absolutely brilliant stay at Bracken Burrows, the pods were just what we was looking for and the set up was perfect. So clean, cosy and comfortable. If you are wanting a relaxing weekend away then I would highly recommend you try it out, and you will not be left disappointed. Nick and Lucy are wonderful hosts and offered great hospitality. We will definitely be coming back, such a great value for money and was sad to leave.

Management Response
Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for your kind words an we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for leaving the pod clean and tidy! look forward to seeing you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing