See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I visited on a quiet day. The hotel's decor was very traditional and comfortable. The service was great.

I called in advance and a car picked me up at the bus station.

The hotel is perfectly built for wheel chair access. There is an indoor onsen for men and another for women. The outdoor onsen is opened before noon for women and in the afternoon to evening to men.

There is also a private onsen available for 2000 yen which must be booked in advance.

The bar inside the hotel is opened for several hours a day and the decor is impeccable.

Wish to come back with my family next time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Amazing place! My wife took me here for a surprise trip and it was amazing. From the time you pull up to when you leave you are treated to an amazing experience. Room was very well appointed, Italian restaurant on premise served authentic 7 course dinner and an amazing onsen experience. We booked the private onsen and got to lounge by ourselves for an hour in a beautiful setting. Afterwards, we had drinks at the bar/lounge and listened to some vintage music and chatted with the super friendly bartender. Would absolutely stay again!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2017

My wife and I just spent two very enjoyable nights at the Hamilton Hotel in Ureshino. Our room was very comfortable and clean, with Western-style furnishings. The public Onsen is very good indeed, with the silky-smooth natural spring water that makes Ureshino a popular spa town. We enjoyed the breakfasts at the Hamilton, which are served by waiters and waitresses, rather than buffet style. When we mentioned that we do not eat meat, the chef prepared a special breakfast of delicious fish for us without being asked, and then remembered to serve us a special breakfast again the next day - what terrific service this hotel offers! The Hamilton is also not far from a very famous casual restaurant that specializes in Onsen Tofu, which is delicious! The Hamilton is a great place to stay in Ureshino!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JulesLandsman
Reviewed December 25, 2016

Once I stepped into my room, I felt as if my tiredness after driving is gone..... Skilfully created with good sense of room atmosphere, entrance of main area with welcome drink, etc., are all matched to my taste. The hot bath made me speechless with excellent hot spring that made my skin incredibly smooth. Loved selection of my breakfast that starts from 9:00am which came with healthy ingredients altogether. Wish to visit again!

Room tip: I made no selection of room types though, it came as excellent.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

We were with a tour group visiting Kyushu. We got there late and had to leave early. For the time being, we really enjoyed our stay. The service was good. They helped us to unload the luggages. I liked their Hot spring both indoor and outdoor. They provide various shampoos and conditioners for us to choose from. Remember to pick it up by the lobby. The rooms are big and clean. The breakfast comes in a set, really good as well. I would stay again in this Japanese western style hotel if I am in the area.

Date of stay: November 2016