See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Japan abs and I stayed at this hotel as a solo traveller. The hotel is a 3 minute walk frim thw train station, and us situated in a quite road abs an area u felt safe in.
Local shops, convenience stores and restaurants serving good food are close by.
Staff at the hotel were very polite and accommodating and communicated in English as much as they could as i speak little or no Japanese.
My room was in the 7th floor, small, but was ideal for me. Bathroom was compact, but had everything needed.
The view from my room was very nice, especially at night.
My highlight every morning was the gentleman serving breakfast. It was a pleasure going down to breakfast. He welcomed me wuth the biggest smile whilst serving my breafast and made ne feel so at ease as a lone traveller. He spoke a little English which was good.
Breakfast was very nice. I tried the Japanese option once but preferred the western breakfast with different side options with the Omlettet.
I would definitely stay hete agaun.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Curiosity803423, フロント at APA Hotel Kanku Kishiwada, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Thank you for staying.
I am pleased that you were satisfied with your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

The hotel is a very short walk from the local train station and located on a quiet street. It is very easy (10 minutes) walk to the exceptional Kishiwada castle grounds, temple and gardens. Breakfast was included with our booking. You have a choice between traditional Japanese and Western. The traditional fare was right on the mark, very good! The room was small, but perfect for the two of us (we don’t expect huge rooms). It had a full bath that was remarkably small but clean and efficient. We really enjoyed our one night there and would recommend it if you want proximity to the train and attractions such as the castle.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying.
I am pleased that you were satisfied with your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you for posting.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I have stayed there about 12 times now over the last 9 years. Always had a good experience. I appreciate the friendly service by the staff. Although I am foreign and only speak very limited Japanese they are always trying their best to accommodate. The breakfast restaurant manager is particularly friendly and always recognize me when I come back after a while.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
アパホテル関空岸和田, Front Desk at APA Hotel Kanku Kishiwada, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for your stay.
Sorry.We are not good at English.
We have to study English more.
Did you enjoy Kishiwada also this time?
We're looking forward to seeing you again.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Very small rooms, but great service.
The night manager was very helpful and made our stay much more enjoyable.
The hotel itself is small and you cannot expect much, specially because that is not a particular touristic attraction for foreigners.
So, if you have big luggages you might find a bit claustrophobic.
But the tv has english channels and internet is free, besides, it is within walking distances for the main touristic points.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
アパホテル関空岸和田, 宿泊課担当 at APA Hotel Kanku Kishiwada, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thank you so much for staying here, and we hope you had a comfortable time.
If the room is too small for big luggages, you could leave them to us at the desk and we'd keep them safe and secure. Also, we welcome customers from all over the world so we are willing to help you if you have any problems with your stay.
Hoping you will stay here again.
Thank you.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Fine hotel with nice people I couldn't ask for more. Great breakfast and Staff. So helpful to me in finding what i wanted and where i wanted to Go. Simply put it's a Great lil Hotel with a lot of love inside Fin....

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
アパホテル関空岸和田, 担当 at APA Hotel Kanku Kishiwada, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

Thank you very much for staying at APA Hotel <Kanku-Kishiwada>.
We really appreciate your kind comments.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
And we are really happy to hear that you had a great time with us.
Thank you once again for your wonderful review.
We would be delighted if you stay with us again on your next visit to Osaka.
Arigatogozaimasu!