A group of us stayed at Superhotel Nago, Okinawa from 6-9 Aug 2008, and it was a satisfying stay overall for both ladies & gents.
* The hotel is easily located once we reached Nago, with a huge sign on top of the 10+ storey building.
* A free internet service is provided via a PC located in the dining room at the lobby. It's supposed to be available 0800-midnite but the PC was still on past midnight each night we were there.
* The free Japanese style breakfast buffet was very very good. Good variety and delicious. The drinks vending machine was also on 'complimentary' mode during breakfast 0700-0900 daily.
* Lady guests are entitled to five (5) daily complimentary 'pamper' items located next to reception (eg bath gel, face masks, foam toe separators etc)
* All guests are entitled to a free ice cream cup daily from 1500-2300 (various flavours available from fridge next to reception)
* Great plus is the coin-operated laundry on the ground floor next to receptionist, Costs 200Yen for a wash, and 100Yen for a dryer makes for very economical laundry. Need to buy own washing powder.
* A 24/7 convenient store is located just across the hotel
* A few good local restaurants are within walking distances (izakaya, yakiniku places).
* The rooms are really small. After cramming a bunk bed & a double bed inside a room, it leaves little room/space to move or store luggage. I had to put my suitcase on top of the bunk bed.
* Parking for rental cars was a BIG problem, with only very limited car parks in the hotel. The overflow car park is about 5 min walk in a gravel car park located along the river/canal at the back of the hotel.
* No phones in the room, and the public phonebooth inside the hotel cannot make international calls. International calls can be made at the convenient store across the road. Phone cards can be purchased at the same store.
hope this helps.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten so you can book your Super Hotel Okinawa Nago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super Hotel Okinawa Nago Okinawa Prefecture, Japan