All reviews bus terminal within walking distance new building beach park hotel is located small room free wifi local restaurants wing supermarket aquarium naha okinawa
Reviewed July 9, 2018

It is our first time staying at Yugaf Inn. We picked the hotel because of its location to the Aquarium and other destinations around Nago. As expected, the location of this hotel is what stands out from the rest. We will not hesitate to recommend this place to our family and friends.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Clean and tidy. Reception staff are friendly. It is located in Nago which is good to go to Aquarium and other attractions. Not near downtown if you want shopping everyday.

I really can't stand the air-con, too windy. I need to cover my face before I can sleep.

Breakfast time can be super packed. Need to wait for table. Go early or later. The beach nearby only allow swimming from 9:30 am. I am early bird and did 2 laps, then someone discovered and asked me to leave. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2018

A bit far ftom shops, but right on the beach. Really nice helpful staff. Booked a small room but took an offer of a very cheap upgrade to a very big room with balcony, separate toilet, shower/bath and washroom. Only about $110 AUD extra for 5 nights. Good range of breakfast. They need to think about some new carpet, even in the "new" wing as it is starting to look a bit tired.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Room we had had fantastic views to the beach and loads of space. We felt like it was home away from home. It's nice and close to shopping areas & walking distance to the local surf club for an amazing well priced meal that is totally toddler friendly.”

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank didievamdd
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in a room on 6th floor with seaview. This hotel is located on a side street near the seaside, and I did not encounter any noise problem at night. The room I got was quite spacious, about 350 sq feet. Free wifi available and speed was fairly good. Staff was friendly and helpful. This hotel is only a few blocks from the Nago Bus Terminal and Bus No.120 will go direct from the airport of Okinawa to the Nago Bus Terminal. If you arrive at Okinawa airport in the morning, you can take Bus 120 and stop halfway at the "Ryukyu Mura" or the "Cape Manzamo", staying there for about 2 hours before proceeding to Nago BT. You can visit the Ocean Expo Park and the Aquarium on the next day. There are regular buses going direct from the Nago BT to the entrance of Ocean Expo Park. In respect of eating, apart from the hotel restaurant, there are 3 to 4 local restaurants near the hotel and a supermarket is within walking distance. In my view, this hotel is quite good and the only issue I have is that the TV inside the room would not provide any English channels, with only Japanese programmes available.

Room Tip: Room on higher floor will have seaview
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple