See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Very polite , quiet place , somewhere you can relax and not to be disturbed , love the individual hot tub in the room . People were friendly and helpful. Forgot a small bag when I left and got it the next day . You guys are amazing ..

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I went there with my friend for 1 day trip.
Of course nice 4 type of onsen and nice view nice employees
But the best thing was a snack service.
steamed sweet potatoes, steamed eegs, fresh milk, cold green tea for 24hours to the customer and night time has a free sake, popcorn(you can make it on little fire)
When you get there, you will know
Amazing place and I'll back here again.
Arigatogozaimas

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 24, 2015

We were there with two kids (10 & 12 yrs) early spring 2015. The service, room and meals were no short of attention to details. The after dinner service at the fire place is great too that includes instructions/demonstrations to make your own pop corn and toasted rice crackers (similar to marshmallows). Water, tea, hot spring steamed eggs and sweet potatoes are available all day long as snacks. They work their staff really hard, especially the servers.

Room tip: Free wifi and wifi itself is limited to the computer room
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank sfx22
Reviewed November 29, 2015

The house I stayed is Kunisaki which is very lovely house. There are a few activities provided for guest to enjoy such as popcorn at night, drinking yogurt at terrace in the morning. Onsen is also a extremely chillax one.
And staff is very helpful. The meals are prepared so neatly. The food looks so beautiful.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ote_okawari
Reviewed January 29, 2015

I visited Hoteiya with my family including my old father. We enjoyed wonderful three night stay at luxury rooms such as Otake. Some staffs were not as nice as we expected but Satosan was so kind and helpful. As we travelled with old father everything was slow and limited. Thanks to Yukisan for preparing rooms and meals. All rooms were great.

Date of stay: January 2015