All reviews buffet style private bath sea view front desk awaji island options mins lobby onsen facilities english dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2017

This hotel is amazing. We stayed in room 501 and had our own private bath. The room was spacious, beautifully designed and so comfortable. The balcony and deck has a lovely view out to sea and we enjoyed sitting on the provided seating. The highlight was the bath in the room, so relaxing. If you don't get a room with its own bath, the hotel has other great ones you can use. The service here was excellent, very welcoming and staff explained all the information to us. I would love to stay here again! Thank you for our stay!

Room tip: room with a private outdoor bath
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I visited this hotel for Golden Week.
The rooms have a beautiful view and there are massage options available.
It overlooks the ocean, and we even saw a fellow occupant fishing by the docks!
We booked the room with the private onsen, because my boyfriend has tattoos, which is not allowed in the communal onsens.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lilandra_31
Reviewed January 20, 2016

I stayed in this hotel with my husband in late December. Since it was quite close to the new year, the price was relatively high which cost approx. 45,000 yen per person.

After arrived at the Sumoto bus terminal, there was a shuttle bus which offered pick-up service to the hotel and other chain hotels. The sea-view was nice, and you can view it from your room, your bath as well as from the restaurant. Room was clean and spacious. However, the hot-spring inside the room was 半露天風呂, that you can only view the outside between the wooden frame while you are bathing. For the dinner, the volume is good enough. There were different types of appetizers and sashimi, but the most famous dish - 宝楽焼 was not as good as I thought. Breakfast was in buffet style, many choices and with good quality.

I may consider to stay in this hotel again during non-peak days.

Date of stay: December 2015
2  Thank Peggy H
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel a couple of days ago, and it was absolutely beautiful. Every single room at a sea view, which is awesome. The cheapest room standards will a sufficient if your party is about 4 people. Everything is clean, and tidy. The room was a bit smaller than I thought, but all of the staff are pleasant and polite. We were welcomed to the hotel by staff who guided us to the car, and toured us around the hotel. Most things are clear if you either can speak, listen, or read Japanese, which is a huge disability, but is understandable as most of the staff and speak simple English. The view is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend waking up to take pictures of the sunrise. However, if you don't, remember to close the blinds or else it would be very bright. Breakfast and dinner are both served in their restaurant, which are both quite good and extravagant, sometimes with up to 10 courses However, the breakfast could have had a larger variety. The outdoor terrace next to the lobby is a wonderful place to relax, with the beautiful view and the free wifi (that is only accessible in the lobby and sometimes the restaurant). Another good place to relax is their onsen. Although they have an indoor and an outdoor onsen (the view is amazing), there are only two. However, you can always go to the other onsen from the hotels of the same chain. This hotel is very simple, but very comfy and relaxing. I highly recommend this, if you're in the area.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2015

We had a great time at Nagisa no Sho, where we stayed only for 1 night. Our room as in the corner and sitting in our own private bathtub on our balcony overlooking the sea was most probably a highlight of our Japan trip. Room was great, food which was served in the restaurant was really impressive.

Date of stay: September 2015