“Another amazing stay at Panama Sarah's condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
4th floor (top floor) studio view
rooftop pool
view from 2nd floor condo, 1 comfy queen bed and living area
4th floor (top floor) condo, 2 comfy queen beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Brenda B
“Another amazing stay at Panama Sarah's condo”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was my 4th or 5th stay at Sarah's condo, I have also stayed at her casitas just down the road. Each time, it gets better. The condo has been totally refreshed and re decorated since I was here last (although it was great before!). Seamless from reserving, transport to staying and enjoying and transport back to airport. Sarah takes the time to respond quickly, organize transport and tours, and anything I need.. every time!

This is now my "home away from home" and I know it will always be easy and hassle free. I met some great folks at the impromptu happy hour rooftop pool.. I enjoyed the beach, and was invited to Sarah's home for a BBQ with many of her other guests and local friends. Could not have been better!

I am close to purchasing my own piece of paradise and Sarah is not only a realtor (who works for her buyer) but an expert with regards to relocation as she has personally experienced so much in all her years here, and has invested in Panama plenty of times which also puts me at ease that I am dealing with someone with first hand experience. She has introduced me to her lawyer, and many other contacts that I will be keeping in close contact with for my pending move to Panama.

What else can I say? All was perfecto!

Binketta
California
“Delightful Location”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This condo is precisely as described. Sarah was very responsive and easy to work with. In additon, her onsite manager, Jen, was there to welcome us and helped us every step of the way. The condo has everything you will need whether you stay a night or two weeks. The view from the balcony of the Pacific was incredible and we slept with the a/c off and the door to the balcony open to hear the crashing waves. There is a dellicious real Italian restaurant a short walk away. We were only able to stay for one night would be the only negative. I highly recommend Sarah and this condo or any of her other locations. Enjoy!

pennpatka...
Claymont, Delaware
“What a View!!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I recently stayed for 10 days in Sarah's Solarium unit 203 and didn't want to leave. The unit itself was clean, comfortable and functional, with a well-equipped kitchen and everything you could possibly need, but the best part was the views, both from the balcony of the unit and especially from the rooftop deck. Wow! You can see 360 degrees from the 24th floor - watch the weather changing, the tides going in and out, and capture incredible sunsets (and probably sunrises too, although I was not up that early). As a solo traveler, I was a bit worried I would be alone the whole time. Not so. I met many wonderful people at the pool, on several wonderful excursions with Coronado Concierge (El Valle, Jungleland and Panama City), and at Picasso's Happy Hour on Wednesday nights. I also felt very safe walking around the town and beach alone, even at night. Walking on the beach was another highlight - several times I had the entire beach to myself! The ocean ranged from very calm to somewhat rough, but there was always the option of three different swimming pools when I did not feel comfortable going in the ocean. Sarah was very helpful prior to my visit and the onsite property manager, Jen, also checked in several times to be sure I was okay. I felt sure that should I have any issues, they would be taken care of promptly. Johanny drove me to and from the airport and was fantastic (set up in advance with Sarah), with loads of suggestions for things to do and see. She also had reliable taxi drivers available for short trips around town - I messaged her through What's App and the taxis arrived in a timely manner and knew where I wanted to go. Recommended restaurants include Lunarosa, Picasso, Don Sual Fonda (on the highway), and Nazca 21 (in the El Machetazo shopping center). All in all, a great visit!

Janna D
Danville
“Great Place to Stay in Coronado Beach”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed with Sarah in early April. We were originally scheduled to be staying in Sarah's house (yes sharing the house)...However, upon arrival we were upgraded to a beachfront condo. What a nice surprise to be upgraded last minute, at no extra cost, from the shared home that we booked with Sarah to our own piece of paradise on the beach. The condo, was a studio, with great ocean views and a nice balcony. The condo and building were in good condition, with a nice pool area and beach access. The adjoining tower provided outstanding views from the rooftop deck.

Sarah was a great help--from happy hour on the first evening at the compound pool with Sarah, her boyfriend and the other guests, to helping us book a car for travel to El Valle and other beaches in the area, to providing ideas on things to do while in the area. She also helped arrange transport to and from Panama City, which was a great help. The driver, Pedro, was awesome, spoke excellent English and made the ride enjoyable.

We have previously lived in emerging Asia so we are not strangers to such travels, but we know very little Spanish and Sarah's help made it all very easy. We would definitely stay there again!

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Noneofyou...
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent Property”
Reviewed May 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo is a great value. Beautiful beach. The rooftop pool area was one of our favorite spots in the evenings. We'd go up there with a drink and watch the sunset and enjoy the spectacular views. During the day we'd sit at the lower pool and enjoy the surf. There was a really cool natural rock pool you can swim in when the tide is low. We weren't crazy about swimming in the ocean but we did enjoy walking the beach and swimming in the rock pool. Very nice area.

Your age range 50-64
Sheron F
“Perfect Getaway By The Sea”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This condo is perfect for relaxing and waking up to the scenic view of the Pacific Ocean. The sound of the waves will rock you to sleep at night and it's true... this place is absolute beachfront! Sarah and Scotty are so hospitable and will give you all the info you need to be as involved in the Coronado social scene as you like. Her house manual includes it all and even includes a local cell phone to use while in Panama! Great location and great hosts. You'll be sure to enjoy a relaxing getaway by the sea.

Management Response
Mar 26, 2017
Thank you so much for the great review! We work really hard to ensure our guests comfort and provide quality accommodations in the best locations, and are absolutely delighted when guests take the time to share their experiences online. We enjoyed having you both and hope to see you again soon! Warmest regards, Sarah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing