“Very good!”

California Burgers and Beer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in today and had a wonderful round of burgers and sodas. Everything tasted yummy and was of epic proportions! The wonderful owner definitely welcomed us in by informing us about menu selections and other favorites. Cool place to eat with very tasty burgers. We'll be back!!

There are newer reviews for California Burgers and Beer

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Nice to have a great burger in Coronado. I love the build your own and the pricing is reasonable compared to what we pay in Canada. Nothing better than a good burger, a cold beer and people who loved to chat!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

On our way back to Panama City, we stopped at California Burger. It promised a taste-of-home with burgers, fries and milk shakes. The owner, Ken, waited on us personally.

They have two varieties of burgers -- California and Caribbean (jerk), plus chicken and fish (WARNING: IF YOU ORDER THE FRIED FISH, YOU GET THE WHOLE FISH - EYES AND EVERYTHING!).

The burgers come in 1/4 pound and 1/2 pound size. They also offer several varieties of fries -- all were good.

The 1/4 pound burger was tasty, but served on the same size bun as the 1/2 pound burger and therefore a little bread.

The milkshakes were a little on the runny side.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stopped to eat at the restaurant next door but the ribs had not be put on the fire yet. I saw the sign for the burger joint and decided to give it a try. Glad I did make that decision. I was greeted by a very cheerful waitress and told to take my choice of a table. After a few minutes I selected the Carribbean burger. I selected a cheese but didn't want to take away the spicy flavor with other add-ons. The burger was very good but not as rare as I had asked for the burger to be cooked. Not as spicy as jerk chicken in Jamacia but neverless very tasty. I will go again for a different burger.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

You've got to try the Caribbean burger, spicy but not really hot. Burgers are not my favorite meal but these are so good, I stopped by twice in my 3 week visit!