“A great place to relax”
other travelers have booked this property
View from the social area
Living room from our apartment Condominium social area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from the social area
Living room from our apartment
Condominium social area
Kitchen fully equipped
Main bedroom  - queen size bed
Social area downstairs
Porch/terrace.  Ocean side view and mountain
Pacific beach
Swimming pool roof top
Gym from the Condominium
Dining room and kitchen
main bedroom, has walking closet and own bathroom
Coastline view with condominium
dining, living room and terrace
2nd swimming pool close to the sea
Condominium, 22 floors, our apt is in the 11th floor
view from the bedroom, very quiet area, perfect to relax, read a book
Social area from the hotel can also be used, private entrace to the beach
Panamerican Road, entrance to Coronado Beach
Fresh fish close by
Social area down stairs
Sociial area downstairs
Socia area downstairs
Second bedroom , queen size bed with twin bed
Social area downstairs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Heidi P
Gaithersburg
“A great place to relax”
Reviewed April 14, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Enjoyed a great couple of days in this wonderful unit. The owner, Georgina , was very easy to work with and responsive to my questions while trying to get the rental set up. She and her husband arrived the day we got there to help orient us to the workings of the unit. They were also very informative as this was our first trip to Panama and we had lots of questions. The unit is decorated nicely, very comfortable and has a fully equipped kitchen. We enjoyed the pool and the great views of the ocean. If you are looking for a clean, low key place to unwind for a few days, this is it! I would absolutely rent this unit again on a future trip.

Traveling group: Friends
Apr 15, 2016
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a wonderful time in Coronado a tropical paradise ! Georgina
Jose B
Panama City, Panama
“Great vacations”
Reviewed July 16, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Nice, clean, modern, excellent place to spend for your vacation; the beach is right at the back of the building and the swimming pool at the top has the best view of the bay. you can find many restaurants to choose from, grocery stores, and convenient stores nearby. definitely, we will come back pretty soon!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: nice Place, very clean
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jul 21, 2015
Thank you for your review I am happy that you had a good time and that your family also enjoyed it. Until next time you rent.
E2608FCja...
“Wonderful communication, unit, and location”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife and I are just leaving from this vacation rental and we are so sad to be going. Georgina is an EXCELLENT host who communicated quickly and proactively from the moment we inquired about the rental. Top notch!

The location is fabulous!! 11 stories up overlooking the ocean in a beautiful area of Panama. Nothing compares to being lulled to sleep each night by the sound of the waves.

Nice, quiet and very secure location that is within walking distance of a few great restaurants. There is also a large REY grocery about a mile or so down the road that I think is open 24hours.

Laundry facilities in the unit, top-notch kitchen (including all of the cooking utensils you'd need), a/c in every room (which is a HUGE deal in this climate...trust me), satellite TV with tons of channels (including English and even Chinese speaking)...I could go on forever.

If someone forced me to come up with something negative, I'd be nit-picking by saying that the couches in the living room were a little stiff and I'd prefer nice big "plush" couches. However, this isn't a deal-killer because the unit had enough pillows to set up and make ourselves comfy for the movie we watched last night.

Thanks Georgina, your lovely unit is a place we will remember forever!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 7, 2015
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy that you had a nice time in Coronado. We try to keep the apartment comfortable and with all the utensils needed to make your stay feel at home. Thank you so much for renting with us.
Georgina
PaulUrt
Houston, Texas
“The Perfect Place....”
Reviewed October 23, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The primary purpose of my visit was to see my children who reside in Coronado. This being my first trip ever to Panama, I had a number of concerns as where to stay, communication, ground transportation, etc… I had completed a number of Internet searches and reached out to several property owners, some of which never responded and others who were quite vague in their communication, property description and weekly rates. Throughout my search, I came across Apartment 1107 at Coronado Bay and reached out to Gerogina. This lady is full of information, recommendations, and helpful tips, thus making my stay in Panama one to remember. I will definitely rent from her again as I plan my next trip to Panama.

In reference to her communication:
Georgina can be reached by phone, Skype, or email. Her response time with me was very timely and she addressed all questions and concerns about the apartment, Panama, the community of Coronado, and getting to the apartment from Tocumen Airport – all of this prior to my trip. Upon arriving at Coronado Bay 1107 she provides a cell phone in which you are able to purchase minutes in order to remain in contact with family and friends internationally, in addition to placing local calls. Georgina contacted me via Skype, she welcomed me to Panama and wished me a pleasant stay in the apartment, and a great visit with my children.

The apartment:
The apartment is a two-bedroom and two-bath unit equipped with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, WiFi, hard-wire Internet, cable television, and a room safe. There is a book located in the family room which details instructions on where to make your payment for the apartment and how to set your code for in-room safe. The two bedrooms are very large in comparison to a typical hotel room, thus I was quite surprised at how spacious it was. The restrooms are very clean and both showers (yes hot water too) are very large and spacious. I was most impressed with the kitchen area. All the dishes are provided as well as pots and pans along with cooking utensils. The stove works perfectly as well as the oven. In addition to these appliances, there is a full size refrigerator with freezer, toaster oven, bread toaster, and blender. As for the washer and dryer, this is a stackable unit and I found it to work properly, although you will need to provide your own detergent and dryer sheets if you choose to utilize this unit.

The pool area and other facilities:
Upon entering Coronado Bay, you are met by their security who mans the entrance onto the property. Once they confirm that you are a resident and get to know you, they will eventually wave you through without stopping you at the entrance. This is the perfect place for swimming. Coronado Bay has a weight room, game room, and a pool and lounge area – all on the rooftop. There is another pool on the lower level with beach access. What I liked most about my stay here was that in order to access these secure areas, you must use a remote key (two of which are provided upon entering the apartment). Additionally, this key must be used in order to get access onto the beach and back into the property. Talk about clean beaches…. This place has it!

Overall, this was quite a trip and I do not think I could have found a more perfect place to stay.

Thank you Georgina!!

Liked best: The 24 hr on-site security and size of the unit
Liked least: I was not able to stay longer
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Nov 5, 2014
Thank you for your thorough review. it was a pleasure to have you as a guest and I was gald to help you and assist you in your questions. Thank you for taking care of our apt, until next time, Georgina
JQUIP
“A beautiful getaway”
Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Everything was fantastic, we truly enjoyed our stay, if only it could have been longer, the views from the glass walls of the bedroom and the balcony were exceptional, the beach access is great and we loved walking on the beach in the morning, grocery stores and restaurants very close by, I'd go again for sure :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Najat B
Panama City, Panama
“Relaxation and family fun, all in one”
Reviewed September 19, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I usually like to do local turism since, in Panama, you can meet two different enviroments: Mountains and beach. This is one of the nicest experience I have ever had in my own country and the stay was better than expected. All, the appartment, amenities, beach, details, etc. were exactly as pictures and description. The owner was in contact woth us during the stay, answering all questions and guiding us at each step. I certanly will recommend this trip to any one who likes beach and a little bit of fun, mountains are very near (just 45 minutes from the beach), so you can experience both climates.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Elizabeth...
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent vacation rental - Fully recommend it”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We recently visited the beach of Coronado in Panama, what a delight. The property was everything it was advertised to be. Easy check in, comfortable and the building with great amenities. The building itself sits on the beach. We cooked a couple of times at the apt but Coronado beach and its neighboring towns have great restaurants so we were able to sightsee other areas during our stay. We have two children and the apt was big enough to have them there and kid friendly as well!! The kids really loved it. Working with the apartment owner was a delight. She is truly knowledgeable about the area and recommended us many places to visit and eat out. Georgie was a pleasure to work with and you can tell she takes very good care of her apartment. Cannot wait to go back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: couldnt stay longer
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing