“Awesome!!!!!”
Review of Don Chacho Grill

Don Chacho Grill
Cuisines: Latin
Description: I could not find any reviews for any restaurants at Coronado Beach Panama, This area has many restaurants and more being built as the area is growing. This is also a tourist area and Coronado Beach is on the travel forum. I could not right an address as I could not find one but it is on the main road going into Coronado Beach. Thanks
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Thank God I found this restaurant I was celebrating wedding aniversary and we had a great dinner exelent flavor good price

There are newer reviews for Don Chacho Grill

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Meat sampler was good. Ribs bad, sausage good and the pork chops were great. Empanadas are fantastic, best in town and at 2 dollars a great value. Wouldnt do substitutions. Pork chops delicious. Service bad and not a great value.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

WOW! best chicken ever! and I have NEVER had an arroz con mariscos that full of mariscos. Super yummy and worth a visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We finally had a good dinner! We had chicken. I had the brochette of chicken, my husband had the grilled chicken and a side of rice. The table next to use had a tray that had chicken, ribs and pork. Looked amazing, but you would need to share with at least one other person. Having a baked potatoe with sour cream was so satisfying. To full for dessert. The service was good, and we enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Please don't go here. This place is terrible!!! As a heads up, they include the tip in their bill for only 3 people-probably because nobody would ever tip their staff. First of all, one might think this is a good place, because it is on the main road to Playa Coronado. Don't be fooled. After being seated--we were the only ones in the restaurant--we waited 15 minutes for service. My father in law and wife had a papaya smoothie--smothered in sugar. My wife took one bite and couldn't eat it. After 10 minutes, my pineapple juice finally showed up. The juice tasted like the pineapple was two weeks old.
Next came the cerviche. The fish was so old, dark and spoiled, it was not edible. My wife asked to take one of them off the bill and they refused.
I ordered a caesar salad. The lettuce had to have been two weeks old. It was horrible.
My father in law ordered a well done steak. Naturally, it was almost raw.
My wife ordered a mushroom chicken. TERRIBLE. The chicken had a very strange taste to it and overall, one wonders if it was yesterdays left over. They don't bring bread and all of the side plates are extra $2 for a plate of yucca that was probably cooked three times before.
Finally, I ordered a glass of wine to kill some of the taste. Even the wine was bad!!!!
One has to try to be this bad.
The bill came at $76.88. This included the tip. aaagggggg. Horrible place. Horrible service. Horrible food that McDonald's could do a better job. HORRIBLE!!!!!!

1  Thank FtWorthinternational