“If you want bad service and horrible food go to Don Chacho Grill!!”
Review of Don Chacho Grill

Don Chacho Grill
Cuisines: Latin
Description: I could not find any reviews for any restaurants at Coronado Beach Panama, This area has many restaurants and more being built as the area is growing. This is also a tourist area and Coronado Beach is on the travel forum. I could not right an address as I could not find one but it is on the main road going into Coronado Beach. Thanks
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Service horrible. Called on the waiter to get attended and showed up to take our order when we hadnt even received the menu. its a grill so maybe its not the rest. to order a chicken cesar salad..but its a grill rest. and would expect a GRILLED chicken breast or at least grilled chicken in small chunks at least. My salad literally had left over cold chicken thigh and was not cut up the pieces you could tell were picked off by hand. There was bones and pieces of the skin alone on the salad and lettuce with dirt. I recommend going to Don Chacho grill if you would like a cesar salad with chicken leftovers and scraps with bone and skin and dirty lettuce. also if u want ur hair to smell like a grill def go to don chacho!

1  Thank stephyburwinkel

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The price may have gone up but for $8. for half grilled chicken this returant was very good. Bet of a lll was the $18. pitcher of sangria which had us going back again. Cold, winey and with apples and some kind of liquor the three of us loved it and it was plenty for us-good to the last drop and apple chunk. The chicken is as good as other raters said. The service is good, dining room empty but nice and sitting under a fan made the temp just fine.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very disappointed at the huge price hike at Don Chacho. Even though their outdoor grilled chicken is excellent, I have experienced a number of times when they have run out. Also--their beer selection does not include my favourite local beer--Balboa, and that is always a disappointment.

1  Thank BeautyTips
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We went to Don Chacho and had a very good meal. The Typico dish had very little meat with the rice, but perhaps that is typico! The steaks were good and service was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Loved the salad, a little higher priced than I would have thought but then the area is the retreat of the wealthier Panamanians.