“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tawan Thai

Tawan Thai
Reserve with
Tawan Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Cossonay
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

we came to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday. we were greeted immediately by the friendly staff. We ordered spring rolls and coconut milk soup with red curry, it was amazing! The best coconut milk soup I have ever had. We had Red Curry with chicken and Royal Prawns for our dinner and it was honestly one of the best curries I have had. The curry had loads of flavor and the chicken was cooked perfectly. . The staff spoke excellent English and were happy to speak with me in English We sat on the terrace, I would say the chairs are a bit uncomfortable, I would sit inside next time. We went inside to have a look and the décor was amazing!
We are definitely coming back.

• Visited November 2011

Morges
“Thai event - great restaurant”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

The best Thai-Restaurant in the area. Very impressive "Thai-style" decoration. Most of the staff is Thai and very friendly - they don't speak very well French, but we get everything we ordered! The food was excellent - spicy and tasty ! The restaurant was a bit "overheated" (december).

It was a delicious experience... and we will come back !

• Visited December 2011
Coquitlam, Canada
“Amazing! The food, the service, everything was great!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Me and my boyfriend came to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday. It was a bit difficult to find parking but once we got there we were greeted immediately by the friendly staff. We ordered spring rolls and coconut milk soup with red curry, I had the chicken version and my boyfriend had the crab, it was amazing! The best coconut milk soup I have ever had. We had Red Curry with chicken and Royal Prawns for our dinner and it was honestly one of the best curries I have had. The curry had loads of flavor and the chicken was cooked perfectly. The prawns had a really nice spicy kick to them and overall we loved our experience. The staff spoke excellent English (as I am not a French speaker) and were happy to speak with me in English or my boyfriend in French. We sat on the terrace, I would say the chairs are a bit uncomfortable, I would sit inside next time. We went inside to have a look and the décor was amazing!
We are definitely coming back.

• Visited August 2011