My husband and I stayed here last weekend and it was beautiful! The staff were friendly, the room and ensuite were perfect and clean, the bed was very comfortable, free wifi, tea and coffees making facilities, plenty of parking and easy to find. The food was very tasty...we enjoyed 2 breakfasts and an evening meal each. To top it all, the location!!! Wow! Such stunning walks and views around the Devil's Punchbowl...breath taking!! We walked everyday whilst we were there! A great place to get away from it all. We will be coming back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel was originally built as a country residence for the Hon. Rollo Russell, Whose father, Lord John Russell was England’s first Liberal Prime Minister. Sometime during the early 1900’s, The house known then as Thorshill was leased to a part time minister of the local congregational church, he and his wife, ran Torshill as a private guesthouse up until 1949. The building has been a hotel ever since. Nowadays set in picturesque and peaceful location, right opposite The Devil’s Punchbowl itself, The hotel is the best place to relax in a truly rural setting. We can meet all private and business needs with 32 spacious bedrooms, The superb Thorshill Restaurant offering excellent cuisine & wine, our traditional pub and a conference and function room, all equipped to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Devils Punchbowl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Devils Punchbowl Hotel Hindhead
- Devils Punchbowl Hindhead
- The Devils Punchbowl Hindhead, Surrey