“Awesome burgers!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Was pretty quiet when we got there at 6.30 ( to make use of the kids eat free option till 7). Had pre-booked but didn't need to. Service was fab, house wine by glass really lovely, burgers were awesome esp hickory smoke and maple topped with bacon, BBQ sauce!!! Sweet potato fries were up there too. All in all an excellent family meal for less than 50 quid! Highly reccommend !

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We booked a table at the Peppercorn on Saturday at 7.30pm We were meeting friends an sat by the bar waiting for the table. They came and took the order but we had had 3 rounds of drinks before the food was ready which was over an hour later. We didnt mind as we were catching up and sampling the different drinks available. I havent tried Tomos Watkins before but would definitely have it again. When the food arrived we all enjoyed our different selections which included Spit roasted chicken, Lamb and Salmon. We all agreed that we would definitely go again. I expect the staff were glad to see the back of us as we were the last to leave at 10.30pm.

ThePeppercorn, Owner at The Peppercorn Restaurant & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your 5 * review, we really appreciate it. I'm also very sorry that you had to wait for an hour for your meals on this occasion. Unfortunately last Saturday was exceptionally slow as we had a lot of orders come into the kitchen at once. We work very hard to space bookings out on busy nights, but in this case there were too many tables booked in, in a short space of time. I have re-emphasised the importance of spacing tables out with the front of house staff and am confident that your next visit will be equally as nice but without the lengthy wait for your meals. Once again we thank you for your 5 star review and hope you will return soon.

Kind regards,

David Burger.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Just returned from eating at The Peppercorn and simply had to tell everybody how good it was. From the friendly welcome to the beautifully presented food this little gem of a restaurant is superb. My Husband had the grilled salmon and I took the brandy flamed mushroom brie tartiflette and we were both extremely happy with our choices, and the sweet potato fries were delicious. Our desert of chocolate Pembrokeshire ice cream and lemon cheesecake were equally as good.
We are just about to move from Pembrokeshire and could kick myself that we didn't find this place sooner. An absolute must this restaurant delivers great food at very reasonable prices, a relaxed comfortable atmosphere and attentive staff.
Thank you Peppercorn, top marks from Mr and Mrs Burton

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Lunch at the Peppercorn today because we all felt like we needed guaranteed good food but our pockets didn't want to be too stretched!! Food here continues to be consistently great and I think I'm now addicted to the sweet potato fries - mmmmm!! I had a gourmet burger - maple and bacon with a brie and sweet chutney topping - this is one of the few places I eat burgers - juicy and tasty as always. I will try and resist visiting again before......next week maybe :)

2  Thank lizziej1
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Consistent good quality food and service! Eaten here many times and tried lots off the menu; their house Rose is lovely and so too are their steaks. The peppercorn and brand sauce is a definite must try!