“WOW ! ! What a Lunch!!!!”
Review of Diablo's - CLOSED

Diablo's
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
pembrokeshire
“WOW ! ! What a Lunch!!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went for a lunchtime meal with friends, had heard good reviews about Diablo's.
On entering we were warmly greeted and shown to our table. Drink choice was great and although I was driving, I was still able to enjoy a great virgin mojito. The menu read very well and we all had trouble deciding what to order as everything sounded delightful.
I ordered the Braised short rib of beef with a red wine jus for mains............ It was both visually and physically stunning. The beef was so tender and the portion size were very generous. The meal, including starter and pudding was faultless as was the service. I believe the gentleman serving was named Dean, he deserves a mention, he helped create a fabulous eating experience as did the other lady serving and a a big thank you for the delicious food to the chef ( Tom hunt ).
Cannot recommend this restaurant enough and great to hear about the Swansea location.

Narberth, United Kingdom
“Superb Evening”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I attend Diablo's regularly and having noted some of the comments felt compelled to put a note on regarding the excellent consistent food - my only criticism is that I want to have all the dishes everytime I visit! - the outstanding ambience the choice of wines etc - it really is a treasure Narberth need to keep - I regularly recommend Diablo's as I know that no-one will be disappointed. Branching out into the SA1 in Swansea will merely mean that Swansea can experience one of West Wales real talent. A truly wonderful experience

Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Fab family meal”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

First visit to Diablos in Narberth, and it certainly won't be the last! Their steak is to die for, their homemade chips are the best I've tasted, and the portions were perfect. Great relaxing atmosphere. Attentive service from a humorous and welcoming waiter with glasses, who couldn't have done more for us. We would've liked to take the chef home with us!! Would definitely recommend.

Milford Haven, Wales
“A superb restaurant find in the heart of Pembrokeshire”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

From the outside you'd be hard pressed to imagine the delights contained within this unobtrusive establishment in the heart of the old market town of Narberth.

We've been here three times now, twice with friends and once as a couple. The staff are young but have been trained well and exhibit just the right balance of knowledge and interest and have the happy knack of being unobtrusive but always there when needed.

The menu has some interesting twists and everything we have tried was very tasty and well cooked and presented. The menu is divided in 'starters', 'small plates', 'chef's specials' and desserts. Unusually for us we have never had enough room left for a dessert. The local pigeon breast on puy lentils is the stand out dish from the small plates section. From the chef's specials we can highly recommend the beef short ribs, the rack of lamb and the grilled rib steak burger. My wife however is missing the superb chicken on pasta with caramel sauce which has disappeared from the menu.

A lovely restaurant with great ambience, superb food and excellent staff.

Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom
“Overpriced, tiny portions”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

What else there is to say? We've wasted our money for small portion of food that had the same quality of any pub in UK. Won't recommend to anyone.