“Excellent food”
Review of Plum Vanilla Cafe

Plum Vanilla Cafe
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Narberth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Appears to be a new offering in lovely Narberth. We had a lovely lunch (home made quiches, pies and salads) followed by some delicious cakes. The coffee was great too and the children loved their picnic platter from the kids' selection. Well worth a visit.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Wat a lovely place in narberth to go to for lunch!
The food is fantastic, all very fresh and well presented. Would definitely recommend this small deli to anyone passing!

1  Thank Sal512

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed at The Grove for the night and this cafe and the hotel are quite different. However the food at both places were amazing, This award winning eatery is both busy and buzzing. We had the taster for 2 which was delicious. All the food being served looked fabulous so if you like good wholesome food go give it a try You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank newzealand1966
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Quirky little cafe, selling deli-type salads, soups and ciabattas. We went for the Plumvanilla Special Taster platter for two, costing £14. this is basically two of everything from their fresh deli counter served with lovely olive-bread. All lovely.

Bright, colourful decor with fresh chillies in the bud vases - haven't seen that one before! Staff relaxed and friendly. Unusual, premium drinks available by the bottle.

Must admit I fell about laughing when I heard the name (which I had assumed was a use of foodie words) is actually the names of the two sisters that own it!

Highly Recommended.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My first visit today, it certainly won't be my last! Really buzzy atmosphere, full of local people many waiting for tables to come available.

The food was delightful, you just wanted to feast your eyes on it when it arrived at the table, it all looked so fresh and vibrant and the taste certainly didn't disappoint. We all ordered differently and we were all delighted with our food.

Word of warning, get there early as it is very popular! If you do have to wait it's worth it.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Whilst visiting the area with my parents , staying @ local hotel , we popped here for light lunch/cakes with drinks, I had seen it on line so was really pleased when we came accross it on St James St.- easy access for my not so mobile father and the quirky, vibrant interior makes you feel cheerful even before you order!
Curried parsnip soup was lovely ( not too sweet!) , vegi. cottage pie great plus my parents roulades (lemon , choc/nut) were delicious!!
Service was relaxed and friendly...busy on the 'sunny' Monday in November with lots of local people and visitors I think, we would definately return when visiting Narberth in the future so all the best Pum & Vanilla!