A weekend break for our first visit to March. The Griffin proved to be ideally placed on the high street and with friendly and helpful staff was a hit with us.
The room was clean and although there was a lively atmosphere in the pub we were not disturbed when we retired to our room.
It was unusual to have ear defenders placed in a hotel room but we did not find it too noisy and slept quite well.
The food was the usual pub standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 bedroom 15th century public house with a large car park at the rear , We are in the centre of the town and overlook the market square , We have SKY & BT tv in the bar area and at weekends we open late on Friday & Saturday nights , and although we do have quiet rooms there is noise downstairs ( we do offer ear plugs in every room ) Please ask if you need a quiet room and we will try and cater for you . breakfast is served from 7am-9 am , but if you need it any later please ask ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ye Olde Griffin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Griffin Hotel March
- Ye Olde Griffin March, United Kingdom