“Love it!!!!”

Enjoy... Cakes & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Billericay
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run Cafe' serving Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea. We pride ourselves on good customer service, quality locally sourced ingredients, all our food is freshly prepared to order. Our delicious cakes are all made by hand on the premises including scones, cookies, cupcakes and celebration cakes. As well as the Cafe' we have a kitchen workshop where you can see all the goodies being made, we also hold cake classes and parties in the kitchen - visit our website for more information or better still come to enjoy... for a warm welcome and deliciously fresh food, see you soon x
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have been coming to Enjoy... Cafe for the past year. Great friends introduced us and we are there all of the time. Be it a cupcake class, birthday party, lunch or just a treat, you are sure we will be there several times a month.

Fabulous staff. Attentive and very personable.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This lovely Cafe has recently been altered, the work took place over just a few days. The boutique downstairs has now gone. The ground floor is now a spacious cafe with beutiful displays of weddingcakes and cupcakes around the shop. The style is in keeping with the upstairs part which is still available as extra seating. The new style allows easy access for the elderly of billericay who would doubtless have struggled with the stairs. The food is always delicious. The service can on occasion seem slightly slow but only if the staff are rushed. It is slightly pricier than other cafes in Billericay but I never mind as I'm sitting in one of the nicest places around.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I love this cafe, it's so pretty and is all about the little extras. The sandwiches are so fresh and beautifully presented; the cakes are delicious (it's so hard to choose which one to have!) and the staff make you feel really welcome. The mini afternoon tea for children is a great idea- my niece really enjoyed it. Thank you to the staff who make this such a lovely place to visit.

1  Thank Cesca F
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've been here on two occasions recently and my only wish is that I wasn't on a diet so I could visit here more often.

On the first visit I had a red velvet cupcake which was really lovely. On the second visit I had the special of the week which was a strawberry cupcake. This was literally the best cupcake I've ever tasted. Also, I've bought three cupcakes as gifts and all recipients have been very pleased!

All I can say is just go and try their cupcakes and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I can't talk about the rest of their food as I haven't tried it but I'm sure it's just as tasty!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went here for late lunch on a saturday, the tea room is pleasantly decorated with Kath Kitson accessories & china. Service was friendly, a little slow but that was not a problem for us as we were catching up. Food was good, freshly prepared & well presented. The menu had light lunch & afternoon tea packages. Perfect for a girlie lunch/afternoon tea.