“Delta Force Paintball, Juniperwood, Billericay”

Delta Force Paintball Billericay
Ranked #5 of 20 things to do in Billericay
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Billericay has been awarded an official 5 star certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor. Having years of experience perfecting the ultimate game zones and providing players with the latest gear during their paintballing events, this centre guarantees a fun and exciting day out for all customers whilst maintaining a safe and professional environment. With its recent refurbishment, the Billericay centre continues to give players a world-class paintballing experience when they visit Delta Force Paintball.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Fantastic day from start to finish. I arranged it for my son's 11th birthday. From the time I booked over the phone a month ago, until today, 3 days after the event, I am still impressed. The day itself ran very smoothly thanks to the Manager, Steve and the two Marshals, Mitch and Brittany. The children thoroughly enjoyed themselves and I will be definitely re-booking. The atmosphere was brilliant. The instructions were clear and everyone had fun. The facilities were very clean and tidy. I even received a follow up phone call from Customer Service today thanking me for my positive feedback. Excellent service all round.

1  Thank Claire W
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Billericay, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and aims to ensure organising a birthday party is stress free. We are thrilled that the staff all carried this through conscientiously, to ensure that your son's birthday ran smoothly. Delta Force is delighted you will be re-booking, we look forward to having the team back, in the near future.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was a last minute ordeal that i organised for my little brothers 13th birthday, since i had the tickets i may as well. overall the day was exhilarating, i would definitely suggest one goes paint-balling, so much energy so much fun and would i am planning on going again soon. The service here was excellent, the staff were very safe and knowledgable about their work and very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Rahul A

We are pleased you decided to organise your brother's 13th birthday party at Delta Force Paintball, and that your group thoroughly enjoyed the day. We aim to provide the best customer service and experience to all our players, and are thrilled that the staff on site carried this through. Thank you for recommending Delta Force paintball, and we look forward to seeing you and your team back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had twelve 13 year boys. What a wonderful day.The service I received from making the booking over the phone to the end of our day was great. The marshals (Steve and Co) , kiosk lady (Amy) are a real credit. Friendly, helpful and attentive and made it extremely enjoyable.
Esp that It was the first paint ball experience I had.
My Son can't stop talking about what a lovely time he had.
I have also received so many thank you from his class mates. Well done Essex Delta Force Paintball - Juniperwood. five stars.

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Billericay, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

We are ecstatic that your son and his friends thoroughly enjoyed their first experience at Delta Force paintball.Birthday parties are our speciality, and we like to make sure that all our customers walk out having the ultimate paintball experience with us. It's great to hear that your son can't stop talking about his paintball party. We hope to have the team back, for another thrilling day paintball action.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

i took my 11yr old son + 4 friends after receiving a special offer and it was fantastic, all the team at the cramlington delta site were excellant,, more than helpful and very friendly.i would recommend this to anyone andf i have re-booked again as it was such a great experience

1  Thank Nicola S

Delta Force Paintball strives to create the ultimate paintball experience, and we are thrilled that your son and his friends enjoyed the experience. Thank you for your fantastic review, we look forward to having the team back on the game zones for another day of action packed paintball.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I took my son & 3 of his friends for his 12th birthday bash. The service I received from making the booking over the phone to the end of our day was great. Really well organised, safe and extremely enjoyable. The lads that were assisting the boys even encouraged me join in to which I'm glad they did. We will definatly be using Delta again. Can highly recommend this place. Fab experience.

We aim to create the highest level of customer service, and we are thrilled that this was carried through from the beginning to the end. It is great to hear that the staff convinced you to join in and that you enjoyed it, as much as your son and his friends. Thank you for recommending Delta Force paintball.