“Excellent”

Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Billericay
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Im 21 and was jumping at the chance, i took a friend and my little brother (14) and 4 of his school friends. We arrived on time and prepared. I had downloaded the registration forms etc which speeded things up hugely for us anyway. We started early and off to a great start. I think the team was excellent as when the scores started getting away from each other they swapped the teams over to even it up... The games were a bit muddy but excellent indeed safety gear etc is excellent and we came home with nothing but a few bruises. The younger 5 said they thoroughly enjoyed the day and hope to go again. Which considering the summer is soon to be upon us i suspect we will be going again.

Delta Force, thanks for a great day out and many more in future!

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Billericay, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers that will find it useful. We are pleased to hear that you and your team thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and that with summer here we will be seeing you again for more paintball action.

Bristol UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Delta Force Thatchwood Bristol”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I took my 11 year old son to this paintball site as part of a christmas present from my wife. I have just turned 50 and have to admit I was not looking forward to this. How wrong could I have been as from the start we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff we came in contact with. As there were just the two of us we were put into a team and sent on our way after a very good safety brief. Things just got better as we started to play and I became the same age as my son diving in and out of the mud having the best time. But I cannot praise the staff enough who showed great commitment to our safety and enjoyment. Each of them came over and asked us how we were all through the day and they looked like they were interested which is a rare thing. Now the manager was great as he was making sure we were all having a good time and at the end made sure that my son had a photo holding an M16 paintball gun. My son loved that as it put the icing on the cake. So thank you Thatchwood well done as " I'll be back"....

Visited March 2013
We do strive to create the ultimate paintball experience for all players and are honoured that we exceeded your expectations. Paintball is an activity enjoyed by all ages, and it's great to hear that you enjoyed being a child again having as much as your son. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you back in the woodlands, for another exciting action packed battle.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Delta Force- Southampton”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My son had the best 11th birthday party at Delta Force Southampton. He said it was great fun, every member of staff that we encountered were very friendly, helpful, enthusiastic and made the day special despite terrible weather conditions.

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Billericay, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We are pleased to hear your son thoroughly enjoyed his 11th birthday party at Delta Force paintball. Our staff aim to provide the highest level of customer service to each and every customer that plays at our venues. Thank you for your great review and we hope to have your son and his friends back, in warmer conditions next time round.

The Delta Force Paintball Team.
“We all had a epic time can't wait to go again .”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Me and 8 mates went to delta force in romsey we had a great day it was very wet and muddy but that just added to the fun , the staff were very friendly and were willing to help us with what ever we needed and we had a great laugh with them .
I have been paint balling many times and been to many sites , but this site in romsey was by far the friendliest and best game site we have played I would like to thank all the staff at delta force romsey for all there help in making our day a great experience and will definitely be back to visit again ,

We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience for all our players, and are thrilled to hear that you found Delta Force Paintball most favourable from the various paintball centres you have previously been to. Your kind words have been passed on to the staff at Delta Force Southampton Paintball centre, and they all look forward to your return in the near future.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Day out at delta force -Coventry”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Best day out ever, amazing location, amazing marshals, we enjoyed the day out and planning another visit in summer, it was our first ever paintball experience, and if we regret one thing it would be the fact we didn't go to delta force before.

Visited March 2013
We are thrilled you and your group enjoyed your first paintball experience at Delta Force paintball so much. It's great to hear you are already planning another paintball day out in the summer. Delta Force looks forward to seeing your team on the paintball fields for another day of action packed paintball.