“Will go back again and again!”
Review of La Toscana

La Toscana
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Billericay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A family run business in the heart of Billericay, serving only fresh produce cooked to order.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Wonderful restaurant. Delicious food and excellent staff and service.
Staff were so accommodating to my 3 month old son who was too small for the high chair: seating us at a large table, moving chairs to fit the pushchair in.
The food was as delicious as the staff were efficient and friendly. The steak was cooked to perfection and all of our party enjoy their choices.
Great atmosphere. Lovely setting. A hidden gem in Billericay. Have already booked a table for later this week. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Sekers

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Had new set lunch, excellent quality, and not your usual small portion...did not rate until today because...had set lunch at Magic Mushroom your no. 1 rated for area..no comparison on quality, flavour or service and was over £8 each more expensive, which has not effected my opinion.....all three in party totally agreed!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

A friend had done me a good turn, and I suggested I take him to lunch as a thankyou.
I found this restaurant on the tastecard site, I also looked at the Tripadvisor reviews.
We were served by a charming lady and the head waiter. From the "meet the team" cartoons on their site, I would say the lady was Elaine and the head waiter could only be Joao.
The service was excellent and attentive; the food was great and, with the tastecard, very reasonable value.
We spoke to Joao as we were leaving about some of the critical reviews that appeared at the time. IMO the reviews were unfounded, because, as he explained, the reviewers had misread the restaurant's offer conditions.
That said, although he is a consummate professional, and the restaurant is v. good, I don't think it would hurt Joao to crack a smile in a customer's direction now and then.

1  Thank slimboy2016
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have been here on several occasions and the Food is always excellant as is the Service. Our last visit was made even more enjoyable as they had live entertainment, just 2 individual singers walking round the tables, perfect evening.

1  Thank GILLEssex
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Our first time dining at la toscana and was not disappointed at all. From the moment we arrived we was greeted and the service was Acceptional. Compliments to the chief, Everything was freashly cooked to order. Presentation and taste was superb. Of corse my date and company for the night helped make a lovely evening out. :)

1  Thank samantha73x