“Really Lovely Evening”

Strada
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ideally located at the heart of the pleasant and attractive town of Billericay in Essex, this is one of many contemporary and stylish Strada Italian restaurants situated throughout the country's high streets. This local neighbourhood Strada Italian restaurant is perfect for family occasions and caters for children by supplying high chairs and half portions of pasta dishes. Strada is the ideal spot in Billericay for taking a break and enjoying some delicious, authentic Italian food. The menu offers freshly prepared, simple dishes of the highest quality, prepared with the finest seasonal produce. Choose from a range of hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, to a selection of grilled meat and fish dishes.
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Really Lovely Evening”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went on saturday, was very busy but didn't lack anything in my opinion. Atmosphere was great, food very yummy and service very attentative. Would recommend and go back for another visit!

• Visited July 2013

“Fantastic food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited strada couple of weeks ago for the first time fantastic food and liked the way the chefs are on show head chef Tom was at the front and was making sure food came out perfect will be going back

london
“It's ok”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Just ok I guess, quite expensive for what it is. The children's meals were the nicest part and I do like their flatbread. Everything else was merely average. Good location though

Visited April 2013
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit to strada for our wedding anniversary. We thoroughly enjoyed it. The welcome was friendly, the food was great and the atmosphere. Was a little worried by previous reviews but we really enjoyed our meal. I think the only negative would be that the service was a little slow. The waitress was really lovely but service could have been a little quicker. We would definitely recommend and will be back.

Rayleigh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab Evening to celebrate my daughter's birthday”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

A perfect evening all round. Good, freshly cooked food and friendly service. We arrived late for our booking but the waitress was fine with that. My teenage daughter is a vegetarian and this can sometimes quite limiting for her when visiting a restaurant. Well not this one, she was offered anything on the menu minus the meat as they cook meals from fresh. I am fed up going to restaurants and paying for reheated or 'microwaved' meals. We know the Strada in Chelmsford and have never been disappointed there, but this was our first trip to their Billericay restaurant and we will be going back. I was worried as there were some bad reviews on here but glad I tried it for myself. The timings and waitress were excellent and we're all still chatting about what a great evening we had ! Can't ask anymore than that.