“Totally fabulous!!!”

Vida
Ranked #10 of 118 Restaurants in Sale
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether its for cocktails and snacks in our Bar area, lunch or dinner or out celebration a special occasion, Vida offers a warm and friendly welcome. Vida is a authentic Mediterranean restaurant, serving pasta, freshly made pizza's and bread, fresh fish and meat dishes as well as weekly specials inspired by all three of our well respected chefs. ​ We pride ourselves in using locally sources meat from Taylors of Sale and always use the freshest, tastiest ingredients, and all our food is cooked fresh to order. ​ Unlike most restaurants in the area we have a seperate bar area offering premium drinks, cocktails and bar snacks for you to enjoy. ​ Our restaurant is the perfect location for any occasion with booth seating available for larger groups.
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend have been here twice since they refurbished the place. We went in February for valentines day and my boyfriend asked the chef if he would mind serving a dish that wasn't on the menu as it is my favourite. They had no problem with this and it was delicious! When we returned for our anniversary in May, they remembered us and the dish I loved and again served it with no problem and it was just perfect! The food, the staff, the atmosphere is all just lovely and I would eat there every night of the week if I could! ;)

1  Thank Raychael W
Michael G, Owner at Vida, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Thank you for your comments. As we make everything fresh and homemade this gives us the flexibility to tweak dishes, on occasion if the customer requires. If you are sat near the pass, you will also see them cooking your dish.

We have tried hard to create a warm feeling in the restaurant and I am happy to hear that you approve.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Just popped in for a drink, nice place. Great staff I have to say, friendly and attentive, nice to be able to have a drink somewhere that's not a bar. Would love to see some bar nibbles with drinks, and the cocktails need to be looked at - but otherwise its great and will be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Went on a Saturday evening for a meal as a couple. Venue is much more appealing than the one it replaced as others have said.
However the stark decor means sound echoes round and it gets extremely noisy especially with a couple of big parties in.

Staff very friendly and attentive but the found was just average. The calamari were overwhelmed by the batter, and the steak and veg were fine but no better than I'd cook at home. The tiramisu was no better than from Tesco.

Michael G, Owner at Vida, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Thank you for visiting the restaurant and providing your feedback. Its a shame that you felt that what you had was no better than your cooking at home. Maybe you are just a very good chef. As the steak are cooked to order and delivered daily from our local butcher. Futhermore, I can assure you that the Tiramsu is all homemade and I like to think that it is better Tesco.

Though I hope you try us again and try one of our other homemade desserts. In addition, we can look to provide a quieter table next time for you, yet I think we had many parties in that night as it was a busy night.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, attentive staff, table service in the bar area. Good portions, lovely decor. Overall fantastic makeover.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

First of all, Vida is a big step up from its forebear Da Vincis... Four of us dined last saturday & its a lively noisy restaurant. Not the place for a quiet dinner for two,( certainly on a saturday) however theres enough of those about.
We had a brilliant night,lovely friendly efficient staff who were attentive tthroughout the evening. We had starters pastas & pizzas & they were all first class, along with excellent house wine.
Our visit was enhanced...in my view, by our excellent table, which was facing the 'pass' so we were able to watch the chefs at work...brilliant. If we were expecting any dramas we would have been disappointed, there weren't any, despite the workload, these guys were right on top of the game.....
Best table in the house for me...I would specifically request it again
Highly rcommended.definitely going back soon...