“wonderful hotel”
Review of Belmore Hotel

Belmore Hotel
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Sale
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was our second visit to the Hotel and it was even better than the first. The Hotel has been refurbished since our last stay. We got a lovely welcome and were personally shown to our room. The room was amazing, very modern but cosy and immaculate. Had a meal in the bar which was very good and the staff were all very attentive and friendly. The breakfast was also very good the following morning with plenty of choice and freshly cooked to order. We came for a shopping trip to Manchester which was easy to access from the local station just a short walk from the hotel. We would highly recommend this hotel and will definately be coming back next time we visit Manchester.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
belmorehotel, Manager at Belmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are pleased that everything was to your satisfaction.

There are newer reviews for Belmore Hotel

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This could be my 6th stay at The Belmore, and I have never been dissapointed.
The rooms are always spotless and comfy; and the staff are always welcoming.
I don't want to go on about it too much - otherwise I'll never be able to get a room when I need one!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
belmorehotel, Manager at Belmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Your feedback is much appreciated thankyou.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

From the moment I arrived to check in, I was warmly welcomed and personally shown to my room. The gentleman was extremely pleasant.

Walking into the room I was instantly wow-ed at the old style, yet modern decor. Gorgeous dark furniture, beautiful furnishings, plush bedding - all in all a little piece of luxury. Good bathroom with a decent shower that you will not want to get out of.

Breakfast was a good variety of continental and cooked. Our party ordered cooked breakfasts and everything was tasty and freshly made.

In summary, this hotel is fantastic value for money. For very similar prices to big chain hotels, you get a much better quality of room, and service which is second to none. Will definitely book this hotel next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
belmorehotel, Manager at Belmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind comments and feedback which is greatly appreciated. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We arranged a funeral buffet at the hotel and also booked 3 double rooms for family to stay over. The staff were extremely kind; food lovely and the rooms really gorgeous. They were also very flexible as we could not give an exact number re who would come back for the buffet.All the staff were extremely helpful and polite from first enquiry to the moment we left after eating a delicious full English breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
belmorehotel, Manager at Belmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

We are pleased to hear everything was to your satisfaction. Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed here with my partner and originally wanted to stay in Manchester city centre but due to events that day they were all fully booked. This hotel is outside the city but with very easy transport networks on the metrolink 5 minute walk away. I am from Manchester and close by so realised that transport is extremely accessible from this hotel. The hotel itself is great and excellent value for money. I have travelled around the country and overseas with work etc and I would say its the best value for money I have EVER had! I have even worked in the travel industry at many hotels and this is by far the best hotel/restaurant I have stayed at. Extremely clean, excellent staff can't do enough for you and very modern/stylish but with a touch of traditional class. The bathroom was great huge bath and power shower that I found difficult to get out of it was that nice. Breakfast was great. Well cooked English breakfast, the type you would get in a good b&b as appose to a large restaurant where it's done probably earlier due to large amount of people to feed. This was clearly cooked fresh from ordering. Staff very efficient and friendly and always asked if you wanted drinks topping up etc. I never write reviews on this site and generally just get on with things not too fussy really and im usually "as long as its got a roof" type of guy but this hotel impressed me so much I thought it deserved the recognition for all the hard work. Definately recommend to friends and family. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Bluearmys

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which is greatly appreciated. All members of the team at The Belmore will be informed of your satisfactory stay.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Booked in for 1 night because my usual Manchester hotel was full - sorry "usual hotel" - won't be coming back! The Belmore deserves it's 4 AA Stars in every respect. A warm welcome at the front desk; superbly furnished, comfortable and well lit room; decent hospitality tray; well appointed bathroom. Free WiFi that worked well.
Didn't eat in the restaurant but I did in the bar. Bar food is excellent from a good varied menu - well cooked, well presented and served by friendly attentive staff.
Excellent breakfast freshly cooked to order.
This is a truly traditional Great British hotel therefore expect corridors that at first seem to be a bit of a rabbit warren and there is not a lift. Don't let these minor inconveniences put you off. All in all well worth a stay and good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil187059

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your first stay with us and hope The Belmore will become your 'usual hotel' for future visits.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed at The Belmore for 2 nights in October. Service from start to finish was excellent, staff very attentive and food of good quality. My room was beautifully furnished and comfortable and most of all...really, really clean! Top marks to management and staff, I will definitely re-visit!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Natasha S

Thank you for your great feedback which is much appreciated. All members of the team at The Belmore will be informed of the good work.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sale
The Normanhurst Hotel and Restaurant
The Lennox Lea Hotel
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
Mercure Altrincham Bowdon Hotel
Britannia Country House Hotel & Spa
Travelodge Altrincham Central

Been to Belmore Hotel? Share your experiences!