Welcome and reception - friendly and efficient. Rooms - plenty of space, clean, very comfortable bed with choice of pillows. Bathroom ok though the shower could be better and as it's over the bath, which is quite a high one, not so easy to get in and out!
Breakfast - again, usual Premier Inn good quality and excellent value. Cooked breakfast not served on a buffet but brought, freshly cooked. You can still have as much as you want and I'm sure can ask for more if you want. Quite a long wait which is unusual but they seemed a little short staffed and maybe not well organised - we had to wait for them to bring clean glasses and more orange juice and they had run out of the usual breakfast coffee mugs and had obviously 'borrowed' some cups from the bar. But this didn't spoil our enjoyment at all.
We had a meal in the pub - the Mersey Farm - in the evening and were very impressed with the quality of the food, the friendly and efficient service and as with the breakfast it was very good value.
We were there for one of our regular trips to football at Old Trafford and on checking in after the match noticed that they now do shuttle trips from there to the ground. We probably wouldn't use it but certainly a useful option for a lot people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off to catch the big match at Old Trafford? Join the cheering crowds from this smart spot in Sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel Sale
- Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel Greater Manchester