“Incredible”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I go here every week with my family. More like a restaurant in terms of the food standard. Best ever pizzas. Coffee just as good.

1  Thank rooneyred04

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Me and my wife have been to Bianco several times and this is by far the best coffee shop in sale town centre. Excellent in cleanliness , modern interior, really friendly staff, and fantastic Italian food and presentation which reminded us of the holiday in Rome last year. Probably the best Italian food in Sale town from pizza to cake. Cannot fault it in any way. Every time we left with a pleasant experience. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Manukaleel
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I visit Bianco on an almost daily basis. The pizza is excellent, reminiscent of Turkish pide, with a very thin base, and is very reasonably priced. There is always a range of home-made Sicilian pastries on offer, and the bruschetta is also a favourite. Recommend highly.

1  Thank turk03
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited Bianco twice now. The first time for drinks and cake, the second for lunch. We shared a pizza which we really enjoyed.

I like the atmosphere in there and it's clean and spacious.

The only disappointment is that both times I have ordered tea and the tea pot is only half filled with water so there's no chance of a top up as you'd normally expect from a pot of tea. We'll still return for the pizza though!

1  Thank Hyly20
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Love this authentic Italian cafe - my kids loved the pasta dishes and the freshly made pizzas are delicious as are the cakes and coffees, would highly recommend.

1  Thank Pouged