“Excellent service and extremely good food”
Review of La Maison

La Maison
Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Sale
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and extremely good food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We had Christmas dinner here which was outstanding the food was cooked to perfection , very cheap for what you get I think personally they should put the prices up a little and spend some of the money on the decor that was the only fault. I have to stress though that the food is amazing and the waitress is so nice Thankyou for a lovely Christmas lunch

Visited December 2013
PeterSaleMoor, Owner at La Maison, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hi Susan,Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I have shared your comments with the team and we look forward to your next visit.
Best regards
Peter

Sale, United Kingdom
“Worth going the extra mile”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Visited several times and never disappoints. Not a huge choice, but it’s cooking and presenting a few things very well. Never that full and the only reason for that is away from the town centre, if La Maison was in the main restaurant run in Sale it would be packed, worth going the extra mile.

1 Thank Clifford H
PeterSaleMoor, Manager at La Maison, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Clifford,Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review. We look forward to your next visit.
Kind Regards,Branko
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth the ££'s”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We took an 8 year of for something to who absolutely loved it and so did we. Went back for the steak night which was an absolute bargain. Staff are lovely and the food is amazing. We will definitely be back especially as its on our doorstep.

PeterSaleMoor, Manager at La Maison, responded to this review, December 4, 2014
Hi OpenMind,Good afternoon, Thank you for your recent review and your continued support, I am glad you enjoyed the steak frites and creme brulee. I firm favorite with the staff too.
Kind Regards,Karina
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The snob in me very nearly didnt go in - Im so glad I did”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

What a hidden gem this is. I found it on trip advisor and thought we'd give it a go. However, the no frills exterior and glance inside nearly put me off (I am ashamed to say it, I am a snob). I am so glad we went it. The waitress immediately clocked I was pregnant and gave us a little extra room for bump at the table and promptly told the chef of my "condition" and to avoid any unpasteuirised cheeses etc that I couldnt eat. I enjoyed a selection of Tapas dishes and my partner went the steak. Everything was fabulous. I like to think we have eaten in some pretty fine restaurants and the food was ealisy to our standard here. Only niggle I had was the lack of vegetarian dishes but then this is a frequent issue most places. Will definitely go back!

1 Thank Niki W
Manchester, United Kingdom
“we need more restaurants like this in manchester”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

ill keep it brief.. well cooked food and great service from people that care about what they do. no chain prefabricated prison food here. please everyone give these people your money in exchange for food that you will enjoy the chains get enough of the share somehow even though the majority pedal garbage on plates.

if you all try it once then it well be around to enjoy for a long time to come!!!!

1 Thank frankcapra