“Consistent Excellence”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have been eating in Pacino's since I was a baby (I'm 25 now) and I have never had a bad meal. Walter is the perfect host and the food is consistently excellent. It's a family run real Italian and it shows. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Pacino is always out 1st choice when eating out. In all they years we have been going there I have never been unhappy. Beautiful food, amazing staff and Walter the owner greats you like he has known you for years.

You cant go wrong wether its a special occasion or romanic meal Pacino's is perfect - See you soon x

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Pacinos for nearly as long as it's been open and can honestly say that we have never had a bad experience. Food is delicious, authentic and great value for money. Service is always of a high standard with friendly staff. Great place would reccomend a visit!

1  Thank Arrowdlc23
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to pacinos on saturday and tried to book. It is usually packed and advisable to book. However, when we phoned up they told us to just come. When we got there, it looked closed with the blinds being down. We got a table right away and the restaurant was empty compared to previous visits. The food was excellent and the waiters were very friendly. Good value for the meal. I will visit again

2  Thank s0neill
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been here quite a few times over the past couple of years and haven't got a bad word to say about Pacino's. The food is always spot on and the two guys who run it are always friendly and make you feel at ease. I will definitely be going again.

2  Thank Daniel C