“Great Place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Sale B&B and Inns
Barcelona
“Great Place to stay”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Wonderful hotel, very clean, quiet, near the centre of town (easily access via the tram). The staff were welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was really tasty and the breakfast service was fantastic. En-suite was really nice. And the price was fantastic!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Katrina F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed October 31, 2013

On site parking, warm welcome shown to our rooms. Looked very nice inside. Ensuite bathroom. Kettle and freeview. Free wifi but need to ask for the code. Sale metro station was a minute walk so very good for getting to the football!! And central manchester. Only stayed a night and didnt want to leave. Breakfast includes cereal, toast , drinks and a cooked breakfast!! Very smart looking. Throughly enjoyed my stay, they even let me leave my car there after I checked out so I could look round manchester. 5 * !!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Sophiegossy
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed at the belforte house for 5 weeks and was made to feel very welcome. The rooms are basic yet have everything you need and are immaculate and well presented.
The food is great, breakfast was included and evening meals were so cheap and tasty.
Staff are the most friendly people I have ever come across in a hotel and give the impression that nothing is too much trouble. Would definately recommend. :)

• Stayed October 2013
Swindon
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The entrance to the car park was a little tight and when I couldn't get a space one evening I had to park in a side road but move the car by 8am the next morning due to restrictions in that road.

I had no toilet in my room, had to share a toilet with 3-4 other rooms which was not ideal.

The shower which was in the actual room itself, not in a separate room or shower room didn't seem to have any heat controls, luckily it was roughly about right for me.

The WIFI worked fine for me even right at the top.

The bed was very comfortable ad I slept well.

The breakfast was served fresh and piping hot and there was also a choice of cereals which was good.

The staff were all pleasant and helpful.

It was okay, it was reasonably priced for what it was really, you get what you pay for and it served its purpose for me as I was on a budget business trip and so only really needed it to get my head down last thing at night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank stevehale41
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went in July. We loved this hotel. The rooms were very nice, well decorated and spotless. The beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was delicious! The people were friendly and kind.The hostess was very helpful, she gave us great tips for visiting the city. It was perfect for our family of 4. Additionally, the price was great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria U
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Me and my wife wanted somewhere to stay close to Manchester after we had taken our daughter to university as driving to and from London in one day would have been too tiring. We wanted somewhere reasonable and close to the city centre and Belforte House fitted the bill.
The cost at £55 for an ensuite room including breakfast was far cheaper than any other hotel we could find. We wondered if there may be a reason for that but the reviews were largely very positive, and we were not disappointed.
We were greeted on arrival with a very friendly service and shown to our room which was large, clean and well equipped.
We were given suggestions as to places to eat in Sale town centre which is only round the corner and has several restaurants of various types from which to choose. We went for a curry which was most acceptable. Sale appears to be quite pleasant to walk around and we were assured it is very safe.
The bed was soft compared to our own so was not 100% comfortable, although no bed is ever as comfortable as your own. That is not a complaint, merely an observation.
The breakfast was excellent with a choice of cereals and variuous hot items and a full English which was very good indeed. It was tasty and piping hot and served efficiently.
All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful.
We would certainly stay here again on future trips to Manchester.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night in September. The room was really clean and tidy. Had everything I needed for an overnight stay. The breakfast was amazing. Unlimited tea/coffee/juice and toast. Multiple choice for cereals and toast toppers. Would defiantly stay here again without a doubt !!!

• Stayed September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sale
The Lennox Lea Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel
Belmore Hotel
Belmore Hotel
#7 of 8 in Sale
The Normanhurst Hotel and Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
Eskdale Lodge Hotel

Been to Belforte House Hotel? Share your experiences!