“Robbie weekend!”

and 1 more site!
Belforte House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Sale B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at the Belforte House Hotel on Sat night as we were going to see the Robbie Williams concert. We arrived mid morning, not expecting to be able to check in, but were welcomed and shown to our rooms. We had booked two singles and couldn't fault the rooms. There was a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, tea and coffee and biscuits! The shower was powerful and hot and there were complimentary toiletries and everything was spotless!
The bed was really comfortable and breakfast was plentiful and tasty and served with a smile and a chat.
The hotel is less than a 5 minute walk to the metrolink into Manchester city centre and has plenty of parking spaces. Overall we had an excellent stay and am sure we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Having read the reviews, I had to see this one for myself. I wasn't disappointed;
it would be very difficult to fault this establishment. It is very well run, clean, serves a good breakfast, has friendly service and competitive prices.
Will definitely be first choice on my next trip to Manchester.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is probably one if the best iv stayed in unbelievable for the price I paid! The hotel and our room was exceptionally clean, up to date more than comfortable beds and bedding ensuite bathroom sparking and modern and breakfast couldn't of been better. Staff welcoming and very homely friendly place. Really couldn't recommend it enough and would definatley visit again if I came here again. More than happy and much more than value for money!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed for a couple of nights last weekend and can only say the stay was fantastic. The room was large, comfortable and fully stocked with tv, shower, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary biscuits and toiletries, towels, hairdryer and even an iron and ironing board. The bed was also comfortable, even the fact that the room i was in had shared facilities didn't bother me at all. The breakfast was also excellent with a full english available as well as unlimited tea/coffee, cereals, yoghurts and fruit. All in all an excellent stay and if i am ever in the area i would definitely stay here again. Also many thanks to the owner who didn't mind me arriving quite early and leaving my car in the car park so i could have a day sightseeing in Manchester.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor can have quite a weak wifi signal.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was nervous booking this hotel because it was so cheap compared to the usual city center big name hotels I normally stay in - I was afraid there must be a catch. However, the reviews were all so good I couldn't resist giving it a try and the business meeting I had traveled to Manchester for was close by.

What a pleasant surprise. The service was without fault. The whole place was spic and span. The single room was small but had everything including an iron and ironing board, kettle etc. The free wifi really did work in my room and throughout the hotel. (I hate it when you pay top money for a big name hotel and then they charge for wifi and it doesn't even work that well). The shower was powerful and hot. The heating was on but could be switched off. The windows actually opened. The breakfast was a full English, freshly cooked rather than the horrible luke warm overcooked buffets that you often get.

The location was great. 10 minute cab from the airport and very close to a taxi rank and train station for Manchester city. Right next to Sale town center where I found a delicious and spotless Thai restaurant a five minute walk from the hotel.

I really couldn't say anything bad at all about this hotel and now that I have discovered it I am going to stay there every time I come to Manchester for both business trips and with my son to see soccer matches. I paid just £40 via booking.com where I normally pay over £100 for a lesser quality and service. Good job - thank you Belforte!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IanSnipper
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I recently stayed at the Belforte House Hotel with my 2 daughters who were going to see Pink on tour in Manchester. We were greeted warmly on our arrival and nothing we asked for was too much trouble. The en suite room was clean and well presented with all the usual complimentary items.

As we had arrived in the evening and were pretty hungry, I asked if there was a decent place to eat nearby and was furnished with menus from various takeaways/restaurants all within a few minutes walk.

The beds were soft but surprisingly comfortable and we all had a good night's sleep. The breakfast menu was varied with an excellent choice of cereals, fruit juices and cooked meals. The full English was hot and cooked to perfection. The waiting staff were polite, attentive and offered to top up the toast and teapot but we had already had more than enough to keep us going all day.

Overall it was a really enjoyable stay, much better than anywhere else I have stayed in this price range. If you are visiting Manchester and want to be well looked after, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BigJohn49
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Myself and my husband stayed here recently as we had a family party locally. Upon arrival the host was perfectly friendly and made us feel more than welcome. He showed us to our room which again was lovely and very clean and considering we were at the front of the hotel you couldn't hear the traffic from the main road at all. The bed was lovely and comfortable and to be honest I would of happily slept in it all day. The breakfast again was faultless. I nor my husband could fault this hotel and would definately recommend it to anyone and we would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sale
The Lennox Lea Hotel
Trivelles Mayfair
Trivelles Mayfair
#10 of 15 in Stockport
Travelodge Manchester Sale Hotel

Been to Belforte House Hotel? Share your experiences!