“excellent, cannot fault...”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

the menu was great took a while to decide what I wanted and wasn't disappointed. Fab service and helpful staff. will be going again soon :-)

2  Thank jen2306

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Mimi offer such an exciting variety of Mediterranean dishes, from Spanish to Greek and Italian, my friends and i ordered an assortment of dishes and share...Our dishes came quickly and were delicious (specially the grilled Haloumi salad..love squeaky cheese!!!), we had a great evening and will definitely go back. The waiter didn't speak great English but i guess this added to the " Mediterranean experience!!

1  Thank liv34
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've not been to mimi's for a while but wasn't disappointed on my return with friends. They've added new dishes to the menu which made it harder than ever to choose! Finally went for pâté followed by halloumi and chorizo salad which was gorgeous.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant always a nice atmosphere and excellent food! Great night.

1  Thank Emmc1982
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Been here 2 or 3 times and always lovely. The early bird menu is great for the price. The main menu is lovely, i particularly like the calzone and the chicken and chorizo risotto. The staff are friendly. Not sure about the rod stewart music in the background though!

1  Thank s0neill
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I went with about 10 friends. We were well looked after by friendly staff. Not the biggest menu, but everyone could find something to eat. As far as I know, everyone was satisfied. My meal was very good.
I would have no hesitation in visiting Mimi's again.

1  Thank Mike P