“best restaurant in south manchester”
Review of Chez Nous Bistro

Chez Nous Bistro
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Sale
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Chez Nous has been trading on this site for several decades but was relaunched in May 2016 by chef patron Ian Carr, Ian is a well travelled chef taking in all the textures an flavours along the way. Ian has guested on TV and also cooked for Royalty and within the TV, film & music industry. The menu as the restaurant reflects both the French origins of the original Chez Nous and Ians european influences
Reviewed November 13, 2012

everything about this place is excellent, great steaks ,superb starters brilliant service we go as often as we can
hard to get a table sometimes

There are newer reviews for Chez Nous Bistro

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Been visiting this restaurant for about 20 years and have never been disappointed!
Plenty of fish to choose from, we had a combination of King prawn with Monkfish and Scallops - very rich thermidor sauce and with hindsight preferred my cousin's choice of provencal sauce!
Others had Steak cooked to perfection - no decorative portions here, with plenty of added fresh vegetables.
Service is very friendly and there is definitely a crowd of regulars - testament to a packed Thursday night!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I visited the restaurant for the first time last Thursday night and I could tell right away by how busy the place was and the atmosphere that my wife and i were in for a treat.
I had Sea Bass for a starter which was fresh and cooked to perfection. The cod loin I had for a main course combined well with the fresh Prawns and Thermiadore sauce and I can honestly say that the homemade bread and butter pudding I had for dessert was the best I have ever eaten.
The service was attentive, friendly and very efficient, the prices for the set menu give incredible value and the atmospher in the restaurant made it a very enjoyable experience.
Dave and Sharon

2  Thank dave j
Reviewed October 1, 2012

On the recommendation of family members, we decided that Chez Nous was an ideal venue for my wife's 60th birthday celebration. A party of ten family members were catered for in a friendly and relaxed manner. The food was great with an unbelievable amount of side vegetables.Well worth a visit. Advisable to book well in advance

1  Thank tiddy999
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visited with family last week when the £15 set menu was available. Enjoyed a peppered steak which was delicious and served with a generous selection of vegetables and potatoes 'family style' in the middle of our table. Service was efficient, friendly and attentive. The restaurant was extremely busy so I recommend that you reserve a table.