“Delicious!”

Add it.
Goldlion
Ranked #54 of 122 Restaurants in Sale
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The fried soft noodles I could eat a full bowl of- delicious!

I have had a few of the main courses and they are all really nice- chilli and garlic, ok sauce, satay, but my favourite is Szechuan as it's really tasty with a nice tang and is great with chicken of the char Sui pork.

I think the ribs are great too- Thai sauce, BBQ sauce- all fab.

I think the only let down is the chips - but in my opinion you should have noodles or rice with a Chinese anyway :)

I am heading there in 10 mins for my tea tonight!

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

-Staff are really friendly and efficient.
-Food is so so so much better than the surrounding takeaways. Their meat is actual meat rather than pure fat which would explain why some people complain that it's more expensive than local takeaways; the food is of a far better quality.
-Don't go to No1 or Wendover for Chinese in this area. Gold Lion Is 10 times better.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our regular Chinese take away choice in Sale.

Very friendly staff and they always know our names..........

Vermicelli is my favourite followed by crispy chilli beef

Maybe not the cheapest around but we like it!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We always go to Goldlion for our Chinese Take-out - friendly lady, speedy service, tasty food and good value - can't ask for more!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Ok not a bad curry but the ribs very expensive mostly fat - staff pleasent always greated with a smile and the place looks clean