“Sajan / Faz / Ali Simply the Best -”
Review of Sajan

Sajan
Ranked #35 of 119 Restaurants in Sale
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My family have used this takeaway since I was a boy so over thirty years. Well before Faz & his brother took over from their pops. It is the best family run restuarant in Sale by far, the food is always fresh and if there is an issue Faz fixes it straight away, even down to coming to my house and delivering a portion off salad which was forgotten to stop wife kicking off at me (good lad)

I would not eat an Indian from anywhere else and when I emigrate plan to kidnap Faz and the lady at No 1 Chinese in Sale and take them with me.

Best Food = Best People

2  Thank skargo69

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Sajan is simply the best Indian takeaway in Sale. All food is prepared to order and is ready in 15 minutes. The portions are generous and the flavour is fantastic. Try the Sajan Mix. £8 for an amazing Indian 'mixed grill'. You'll definitely be telling your friends about Sajan.

1  Thank Mostlygrumpy1
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We love this takeaway in Sale and have been using it for years now as we can't seem to find another curry house as good as this one. You get proper chunks of meat and the flavours and spices they use are amazing, I've honestly not had a bad curry from here and the staff are lovely....also love the cup of coffee you get whilst waiting for your order !!

2  Thank Kazbar10
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Sale's best, no South Manchesters best Indian takeaway by far. Always great food from an extensive menu served by cheerful staff who take time to treat everyone as a friend.
I strongly recommend anyone who hasn't ate from here to do so, my favourite, lamb tikka Bhuna!

1  Thank IainHarrop153
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I use this takeaway regularly and often have the Sajan Mix. Never any complaints. More recently, I've tried the Chicken Tikka Madras and I've been as pleased with that too.

Agree that the portions are very generous, but that's definitely a plus!

1  Thank lawrencecg