“Best Thai food I've tasted in UK”

Jitrada Thai Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 120 Restaurants in Sale
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Best Thai food I've tasted in UK”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Very pleasantly surprised. Really clean and smart, friendly staff, and the food was delicious. Couldn't fault it. I will be back.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank IanSnipper

London, UK
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've been going here for at least ten years. The food is excellent; it has a very pleasant decor, and the staff are both friendly and thoughtful. This shows in the way they look after a lady I go with, who is rather - well, very -vague, but is always treated with great kindness and consideration

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Drayton36
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in sale for 5 years and have only just been to jitrada! It's the best Thai food and one of the best meals I've ever had!! I read a review saying the food was microwaved, I think you need your pallets testing because there is nothing bad to say about the food here! Fresh, spicy, tasty, well presented and yummy!!! We had the banquet for two and took home a doggy bag because there was so much! The staff were very attentive and the restaurant is beautiful inside. Can't wait for my next visit!!

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing food very good service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant for over 10 years. It's amazing. I have never eaten food with so much pleasure before. It's not the cheapest but if you want quality food with good friendly service then this is the place. The decor is lovely and ideal for a romantic meal. I have even ordered take always from here if I'm not in the mood for sitting in and it's just brilliant.

• Visited February 2013
Sale, United Kingdom
“Very nice but think Chaophraya wins....”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I had visited Jitrada a few years ago and loved it. I decided I wanted to go for a birthday meal with my family there on Easter Sunday.

The restaurant was fairly quiet as it was only 6.30pm and staff were attentive.

We decided on the platters for starters and chose 2 of the A platters and 2 Bs and a couple of bowls of Thai crackers. This was plenty for 6 people. Everything on the platters was delicious - my favourite being the sweet corn fritters which I would never order as a starter normally. This was a great way to try things you wouldn't usually order.

For mains I ordered chicken in the chilli paste and cashew nuts with coconut rice. Lovely soft chicken but the chilli paste didn't come through enough. My partner had the Chu chi duck which was delicious and in a Penang style curry sauce. My sister had chicken in Penang curry- also delicious.
My mum and my sisters partner had sweet red curry dishes- they had 2 chillies on the menu so you would expect a kick. As with the dish I had, the spice didn't come through enough. The seafood and chicken in the dishes was lovely through.
Lastly my dad had the pineapple fried rice ith chicken and prawns. Really nice.

I would definitively go back to Jitrada but I think I will stick to the Penang and Massaman curries next time as I know they are delicious!

Overall a lovely meal.